The Teemo Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixDog

02-08-2013

Love Teemo or hate Teemo, if he was standing next to you right now, what would you do to him? Give him a big hug and say how much you love him? Or throw him into a wood chipper. Be creative!

Duke Br0heimer

02-08-2013

Destroy Teemo

Demolish Teemo

Kill Teemo

Eradicate Teemo

Decimate Teemo

Maim Teemo

Crush Teemo

Annihilate Teemo

Devastate Teemo

Butcher Teemo

Maraud, nullify, ravage, quell, shatter, raze, ravish and wreck Teemo

Murder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder TeemoMurder Teemo

gregorymarco

02-08-2013

Well first I would take my PC, and crush his head. I would then kick him until I broke his ribs, smash the plate next to me on his head, grab the broken and destroyed body, rip it in half with my bare hands then throw it out the fourth floor window I'm writing this from.
Step 2: I would then head outside, and give it a proper burial. I would then proceed to punch everyone in the face at his funeral, piss on his grave, and burn the casket.

Delete teemo.

Doctor Neth

02-08-2013

Ignore him.

If I find one shroom in my house that I can't get hyped on, I'm kicking his ass.

Other then that, why waste a good potential servant?

SquirtingSquid

02-08-2013

Make him my gimp.

PhoenixDog

02-08-2013

I'd give him a cookie and watch him happily eat it. Little would he know that cookie is laced with some serious ****. Shortly after his insides start to melt away. He cries in pain as slowly he starts to melt and disolve from the inside out. Enjoy your cookie you bastard.

PhoenixDog

02-08-2013

Nothing?

Hayes

02-08-2013

like playing him...HATE playing against him....

The thing about teemo is you never know what he is going to do, Hybrid, AP, AD...he can do it all so you don't know how to defend until about half way through the game , and by then he usually is rolling and has been Fed.

AceLaser

02-08-2013

delete teemo

w0nderw4ll

02-08-2013

dude if teemo came out of invisibility right next to me. Id punch him in the face and stomp him till his guts fly out of his mouth.

hatem