Curse of silver 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0dHand

02-08-2013

Ok heres my situation. in silver 5 ill win about 80-90% of my games, every time i get promoted to silver 4 i get troll picked hard afks and just dumb players. this will end up losing my first 3 then BAM back to silver 5 this has happened 5 times so far with the new system. now am i playing perfect? no. but im playinmg overall well. ill go support to stop arguing so i can hopefully not lose, i do what i can to hellp my team. what more can i do? does this happen to anyone else?

plz bring back elo? im positive 17 in my win loss ratio, but that doesnt matter anymore i feel. #foreversilver5

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Maybe you just belong in silver 5 ? lol. I dont get people that always think they belong in the higher league they are.

Snipawolfe

02-08-2013

Carry harder? Try to get your best role. I carried a game hard as Xin Zhao last night, even being able to 3v1 at one point in time. If you're behind in lane, build obscenely tanky and just become unkillable, then let your carries do the work while you peel and protect them.

ROKAF JE

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth13 View Post
Ok heres my situation. in silver 5 ill win about 80-90% of my games, every time i get promoted to silver 4 i get troll picked hard afks and just dumb players. this will end up losing my first 3 then BAM back to silver 5 this has happened 5 times so far with the new system. now am i playing perfect? no. but im playinmg overall well. ill go support to stop arguing so i can hopefully not lose, i do what i can to hellp my team. what more can i do? does this happen to anyone else?

plz bring back elo? im positive 17 in my win loss ratio, but that doesnt matter anymore i feel. #foreversilver5

You should seriously read the forums instead of just blindly posting about the same topic that's already up 15 times on page 1.
Apparently there's a curse in everything below Gold V.

timlinktom

10-05-2013

If i can carry as support in a 4v5 game where our mid never loaded in and we won you can carry as whatever role your playing

Daxith

10-05-2013

after my promos in silver 5 i got put right into silver 3, so no, i dont know what its like :P

Just duo or play your best and eventually you'll get wins

Batlangl

10-05-2013

I've jumped up and down all over Bronze V-I many times before I got into Silver. And now that I'm in Silver I've been into Silver V probably 5-6 times. Hey, it just meant that I wasn't good enough. This is my first season playing, so there was a lot that I needed to learn.

Stop blaming others, and/or external factors, and start blaming the one thing you have control over... yourself. You admitted you didn't have perfect games. Work on why you didn't. Not saying you have to have perfect games to get out, but when you work on your weaknesses you get stronger, and you'll be able to carry harder.

Keep at it. In the end remember to HAVE FUN! When you just try to achieve the rank, you can go on tilt. After a loss take a break. Maybe play some normals or bots just to unwind and relax and have some fun again. Remember this game is FUN! That's why you and the rest of the world is so hooked. Your mindset has a lot to do with how well you do.

Stay positive, because at the end of the day (and I think a lot of us forget this) this game is FREE!!! WTF!?!!? You're playing a game for FREE!!!!

GL & HF

cauliflower

10-05-2013

If you win everything except your promos enough times you can skip whole divisions when you finally do successfully complete them.

The Witch Hunter

10-06-2013

Think about it this way: The chances of you having troll players on your team is the same as the opposing team having trolls. With that being said, the game is fair in terms of matchmaking. The reason you are in silver 5 is because belong there.

SwaggerDaddyOG

06-29-2014

im a complete troll player and i only try hard enough to be a good cyber bully, yet this system has me placed in silver 4. maybe this is why silver 4 is so cursed, they purposely put all the trolls together in certain divisions in order to monopolize higher divisions. BROKEN SYSTEM: RIOTING REQUIRED.