2x Rejuv Bead = new item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Health Disruptor

Builds From - 2 x Rejuvenation Bead + 40g

UNIQUE Aura - Health Void: Grants nearby allied champions +10 Health Regen per 5 seconds.

OOCtxt: (pokes out tongue) Builds into warmogs.

FuschiaNoise

02-11-2013

Doesn't seem to be disrupting health or causing a void in it >.>

Idol of Restoration?

Zer0blizzard

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Ah, so the word "equivalent" was NOT changed in definition, thank you for clearing that up.

When you take into account the difference of balance between HP and MP, yes, Emblem of Valor is the HP5 equivalent of Mana Manipulator.
No. Just because two items share similar passives does not mean that the two items are equivalent; Emblem of Valor provides Armor; Mana Manipulator does not provide resistances or health or any other stat other than its passive.

Therefore, Emblem of Valor is not equivalent because its cost takes into account the armor that it gives to its owner. An item that just provided the HP5 aura would be cheaper. That would be the equivalent of mana manipulator.

*insert insult about not knowing what equivalence in this context means here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0n1c View Post
Health Disruptor

Builds From - 2 x Rejuvenation Bead + 40g

UNIQUE Aura - Health Void: Grants nearby allied champions +10 Health Regen per 5 seconds.

OOCtxt: (pokes out tongue) Builds into warmogs.
This. You get it.

Zer0blizzard

02-14-2013

Waiting for responses.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0blizzard View Post
No. Just because two items share similar passives does not mean that the two items are equivalent; Emblem of Valor provides Armor; Mana Manipulator does not provide resistances or health or any other stat other than its passive.

Therefore, Emblem of Valor is not equivalent because its cost takes into account the armor that it gives to its owner. An item that just provided the HP5 aura would be cheaper. That would be the equivalent of mana manipulator.

*insert insult about not knowing what equivalence in this context means here*
I understand what you want. The problem is, what you want already exists in another item. You're not getting two separate HP regen auras just because you don't like the one that has armor.

RockJockey

02-14-2013

You get a rejuv pendant!

Zer0blizzard

02-15-2013

Quote:
I understand what you want. The problem is, what you want already exists in another item. You're not getting two separate HP regen auras just because you don't like the one that has armor.
But mommy, I want one!

Nasty Richard

02-15-2013

Quote:
Ah, so the word "equivalent" was NOT changed in definition, thank you for clearing that up.

When you take into account the difference of balance between HP and MP, yes, Emblem of Valor is the HP5 equivalent of Mana Manipulator.
Thank God! Some people should really think before posting Now that we've got that squared away, I want my FON back! Warmog's doesn't fit the build's i was using FON on and no speed boost! Bring it back! I think it will take a "miracle" for that to happen

Zer0blizzard

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Richard View Post
Thank God! Some people should really think before posting Now that we've got that squared away, I want my FON back! Warmog's doesn't fit the build's i was using FON on and no speed boost! Bring it back! I think it will take a "miracle" for that to happen
Too many smilies. They're irksome.

JustMyBassCannon

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Richard View Post
Now that we've got that squared away, I want my FON back! Warmog's doesn't fit the build's i was using FON on and no speed boost! Bring it back! I think it will take a "miracle" for that to happen
Yes, it would take a miracle, because it was overpowered. That item alone would make all AP champions irrelevant before Void Staff, and then after grabbing a significant amount of HP--say, Warmog's--it would make their magic damage completely irrelevant if they didn't have %HP. Even then it would take them a lot of work to do damage, since the sustain would slowly negate their hard work as well.