2x Rejuv Bead = new item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

02-08-2013

Tiamat and Warmog's both use pairs of this item, and it would be nice if there was a health equivalent to Mana Manipulator.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

The health equivalent to Mana Manipulator is Emblem of Valor

Unless the definition of "equivalent" was changed to "exact copy" but otherwise...

TealNinje

02-08-2013

I honestly just want a stupidly high regen item that isn't Warmog's; I don't want a big health pool, I just want a million health per second.

Snes C

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
I honestly just want a stupidly high regen item that isn't Warmog's; I don't want a big health pool, I just want a million health per second.
Spirit Visage.

TealNinje

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snes C View Post
Spirit Visage.
Health pool and minor regen.

Seriously, Double Philo is better regen than Spirit Visage.

TheNexusObelisk

02-08-2013

I just saw a new item look at my post.

Tyr Ahn Nee

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0blizzard View Post
Tiamat and Warmog's both use pairs of this item, and it would be nice if there was a health equivalent to Mana Manipulator.
You mean ... like ... the ... Regrowth Pendant???
Which Riot just removed???

Zer0blizzard

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr Ahn Nee View Post
You mean ... like ... the ... Regrowth Pendant???
Which Riot just removed???
I don't have control over things like that. However, something stronger than Regrowth for a higher cost would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
The health equivalent to Mana Manipulator is Emblem of Valor

Unless the definition of "equivalent" was changed to "exact copy" but otherwise...
One problem: "exact copy" would mean both items would have the exact same EVERYTHING. Definition of equivalent from Merriam-Webster:

equiv·a·lent
adjective \-lənt\
Definition of EQUIVALENT
: equal in force, amount, or value; also : equal in area or volume but not superposable <a square equivalent to a triangle>

Think your responses through more next time.

IonDragonX

02-11-2013

There have been rumors of a Rejuv Bead + Red Crystal item. Its a similar recipe to Tear of the Goddess.
Only time will tell if that rumor is true. But if it does prove true, then it would be likely on the Warmogs. Possibly in the Aegis tree. Possibly changing the Tiamat tree.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0blizzard View Post
One problem: "exact copy" would mean both items would have the exact same EVERYTHING. Definition of equivalent from Merriam-Webster:

equiv·a·lent
adjective \-lənt\
Definition of EQUIVALENT
: equal in force, amount, or value; also : equal in area or volume but not superposable <a square equivalent to a triangle>

Think your responses through more next time.
Ah, so the word "equivalent" was NOT changed in definition, thank you for clearing that up.

When you take into account the difference of balance between HP and MP, yes, Emblem of Valor is the HP5 equivalent of Mana Manipulator.