Separation of unique passives from recipes (keep total cost the same)

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Instead of having the recipes be the only way to get additional passives, I think that the overall item costs should remain the same, recipe costs should go to zero, and the additional stats+passives that the recipe would go into a separate item that could only be built into the item that it was stripped out of. Examples: Warmog's; Catalyst; Tear; Sightstone; Emblem of Valor; etc. Granted, there would be issues when dealing with auto-upgraded items like Muramana/Eleisa's Blessing/Seraph's Embrace, but I think those should stay the way they are now.

I'M NOT SUGGESTING that this should even be put into the release client, but I think it should be a tool, at least on the PBE or Riot internal testing.

At least from a testing standpoint, being able to see if the passives were OP and needed to be price adjusted. The most obvious example is Warmog's Armor. The recipe buys you 420 health and that ridiculous passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TealNinje

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0blizzard View Post
At least from a testing standpoint, being able to see if the passives were OP and needed to be price adjusted. The most obvious example is Warmog's Armor. The recipe buys you 420 health and that ridiculous passive.
The old recipe bought ~700 health and about 2/3rds as much regen. The second Warmog's you built actually brought you up to roughly the regen you get from 2 Warmog's now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
The old recipe bought ~700 health and about 2/3rds as much regen. The second Warmog's you built actually brought you up to roughly the regen you get from 2 Warmog's now.
How much was the old cost for the recipe? The current cost of 995 for the recipe for 420 health and the passive is still ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Totally not a bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Waiting for responses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Waiting for responses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Waiting for responses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Waiting for responses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TealNinje

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Can you just stop forcing your threads on the rest of the forum population?

It's clear noone wants to deal with you. You're accomplishing nothing but spamming the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
Can you just stop forcing your threads on the rest of the forum population?

It's clear noone wants to deal with you. You're accomplishing nothing but spamming the forums.
That's not true; there are people that actually post. You're only the second to mention this in three weeks of bumping. Bring on the next troll, please.


123