Hmm...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaltLongmire

02-08-2013

I wonder how these superior players would feel if those of us that are trying to improve ourselves but remain stranded in Bronze just decided to leave the game?

That might make the trolls and afk'ers move up into higher Divisions, allowing them to mess their games up.

Then, and only then, they would know what we are talking about. Until then, they are like the pope giving out relationship advice...

noxToken

02-08-2013

Every time someone makes a post like this, I show them this video. I think you'd benefit from watching the entire thing, but where I put the starting point specifically addresses your concern.

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

thanks for video link, very interesting. Never believe in Elo hell but this guy really explain it well how it just not possible to exist. Love the day9 ref <3

noxToken

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester82 View Post
thanks for video link, very interesting. Never believe in Elo hell but this guy really explain it well how it just not possible to exist. Love the day9 ref <3
Gbay's entire video collection is dedicated to making a community of better LoL players. I can attest to the fact that listening to him has boosted my game play considerably. It's not just mental either; a friend of mine remarked that he's seen serious improvement in all aspects of my play.