Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Next time someone says you can carry anything...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

02-08-2013

Sedna

02-08-2013

I wish I lifted to that tier.

Pyrrasu

02-08-2013

I'm gonna leave this link here:
http://lolmatches.com/match/na694595761

(We didn't surrender btw, they destroyed the nexus at 22 minutes)

Sedna

02-08-2013

Quote:
Pyrrasu:
I'm gonna leave this link here:
http://lolmatches.com/match/na694595761

(We didn't surrender btw, they destroyed the nexus at 22 minutes)

Good times @-@

Duke Br0heimer

02-08-2013

Just as I thought, Seras can't accomplish anything when Alucard isn't around. Stay whimpy, girl.

Sedna

02-08-2013

Quote:
Duke Br0heimer:
Just as I thought, Seras can't accomplish anything when Alucard isn't around. Stay whimpy, girl.

Whutchu talkin bout, I pwnt the major.

Anaxxon

02-08-2013

@op. I think your picture proves you CAN carry anything. Look at the enemy teams score.

Jamvert

02-08-2013

Well, you have no assists.

I once played a normal game with a guy who said he was 1500 elo (I am about 850 elo). After a game like that I think even the most superstitious and illogical player would have to concede that elo hell is purely a myth.

He gave me the perfect leash in the jungle and by the time I cleared the whole jungle, he had one or two kills on his lane and went and gave Garen a kill in top lane. By the time it was 10 or 15 minutes into the game he had 5 or 6 kills on his lane and had spoon fed top lane 2 kills. He also never lowered team moral by raging when we made bad plays.

I a player like that could consistently carry low ranked games and it wasn't even like he was a 2000 elo pro.

TechnalityPulse

02-08-2013

I tend to duo queue with bronze players as a habit of proving that ELO hell doesn't exist.

I rarely lose a game in a "ELO Hell" tier matchup.

Sedna

02-08-2013

Quote:
Jamvert:
Well, you have no assists.

I once played a normal game with a guy who said he was 1500 elo (I am about 850 elo). After a game like that I think even the most superstitious and illogical player would have to concede that elo hell is purely a myth.

He gave me the perfect leash in the jungle and by the time I cleared the whole jungle, he had one or two kills on his lane and went and gave Garen a kill in top lane. By the time it was 10 or 15 minutes into the game he had 5 or 6 kills on his lane and had spoon fed top lane 2 kills. He also never lowered team moral by raging when we made bad plays.

I a player like that could consistently carry low ranked games and it wasn't even like he was a 2000 elo pro.

You try getting an assist when only you have kills lol