Next time someone says you can carry anything...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Attachment 610158


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

I wish I lifted to that tier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrrasu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

I'm gonna leave this link here:
http://lolmatches.com/match/na694595761

(We didn't surrender btw, they destroyed the nexus at 22 minutes)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrasu View Post
I'm gonna leave this link here:
http://lolmatches.com/match/na694595761

(We didn't surrender btw, they destroyed the nexus at 22 minutes)
Good times @-@


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Br0heimer

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Just as I thought, Seras can't accomplish anything when Alucard isn't around. Stay whimpy, girl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
Just as I thought, Seras can't accomplish anything when Alucard isn't around. Stay whimpy, girl.
Whutchu talkin bout, I pwnt the major.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-08-2013

@op. I think your picture proves you CAN carry anything. Look at the enemy teams score.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamvert

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Well, you have no assists.


I once played a normal game with a guy who said he was 1500 elo (I am about 850 elo). After a game like that I think even the most superstitious and illogical player would have to concede that elo hell is purely a myth.

He gave me the perfect leash in the jungle and by the time I cleared the whole jungle, he had one or two kills on his lane and went and gave Garen a kill in top lane. By the time it was 10 or 15 minutes into the game he had 5 or 6 kills on his lane and had spoon fed top lane 2 kills. He also never lowered team moral by raging when we made bad plays.

I a player like that could consistently carry low ranked games and it wasn't even like he was a 2000 elo pro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechnalityPulse

Member

02-08-2013

I tend to duo queue with bronze players as a habit of proving that ELO hell doesn't exist.

I rarely lose a game in a "ELO Hell" tier matchup.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvert View Post
Well, you have no assists.


I once played a normal game with a guy who said he was 1500 elo (I am about 850 elo). After a game like that I think even the most superstitious and illogical player would have to concede that elo hell is purely a myth.

He gave me the perfect leash in the jungle and by the time I cleared the whole jungle, he had one or two kills on his lane and went and gave Garen a kill in top lane. By the time it was 10 or 15 minutes into the game he had 5 or 6 kills on his lane and had spoon fed top lane 2 kills. He also never lowered team moral by raging when we made bad plays.

I a player like that could consistently carry low ranked games and it wasn't even like he was a 2000 elo pro.

You try getting an assist when only you have kills lol


12