Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi, I'm Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talith PA

02-13-2013

Darius doesn't deserve to be based off Hector.

DiscworldDeath

02-13-2013

Talith pls.

(Besides, they do look similar, so it cuts down on the work.)

phyerbert

02-13-2013

again, there's a very simple solution to this problem...draft pick. you can ban away those champs like Jayce and Kass and there's a good chance the other team will too, so you can even the field. I do see the potential for these champs, and i've been ruined by them, but I've never had a night where i get wrecked game after game by them. I've played against bad jayces and bad kassadins. In any case I honor the summoner, not the champion...

Koravel

02-13-2013

Quote:
phyerbert:
again, there's a very simple solution to this problem...draft pick. you can ban away those champs like Jayce and Kass and there's a good chance the other team will too, so you can even the field. I do see the potential for these champs, and i've been ruined by them, but I've never had a night where i get wrecked game after game by them. I've played against bad jayces and bad kassadins. In any case I honor the summoner, not the champion...

No. This is not a solution.

Riot has killed dominion to the point where saying "go play draft pick" is not a viable solution.

I know people who have sat in queue for six hours and gotten nothing to pop when trying to play draft.