Hi, I'm Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talith PA

02-13-2013

Darius doesn't deserve to be based off Hector.

DiscworldDeath

02-13-2013

Talith pls.

(Besides, they do look similar, so it cuts down on the work.)

phyerbert

02-13-2013

again, there's a very simple solution to this problem...draft pick. you can ban away those champs like Jayce and Kass and there's a good chance the other team will too, so you can even the field. I do see the potential for these champs, and i've been ruined by them, but I've never had a night where i get wrecked game after game by them. I've played against bad jayces and bad kassadins. In any case I honor the summoner, not the champion...

Koravel

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyerbert View Post
again, there's a very simple solution to this problem...draft pick. you can ban away those champs like Jayce and Kass and there's a good chance the other team will too, so you can even the field. I do see the potential for these champs, and i've been ruined by them, but I've never had a night where i get wrecked game after game by them. I've played against bad jayces and bad kassadins. In any case I honor the summoner, not the champion...
No. This is not a solution.

Riot has killed dominion to the point where saying "go play draft pick" is not a viable solution.

I know people who have sat in queue for six hours and gotten nothing to pop when trying to play draft.