Hi, I'm Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontWasteFood View Post
but nothing makes me die a little inside like a Yorick does.
Nunu

Torenia

02-09-2013

Everyone is op! Oh noooooooooo~

IronAegis

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torenia View Post
Everyone is op! Oh noooooooooo~
Honestly, the only champs I cringe at when I see them are Kassadin and Jayce. They're awful to play against in Dominion, no way around it. Other picks may be strong, but are usually manageable.

seattlebadboy

02-10-2013

you're only level 5 original duck I think you shouldn't be seeing that many jayce's at your summoner level.

Eloquid

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
I have two speed boosts, a slow, and a knockback, just in case my ranged mode and my 1500+ ranged AoE nuke don't cut it.

I never honor Jayce players in Dom. There is nothing honorable about his kit.
Don't be stupid. Playing the highest skill cap champion in a game is honorable. His q is one of the hardest skillshots to land, not to mention the fact that you have to change your stance all the time for that increase in speed, try to make fresh first hits in canon stance for armor reduction and be super concentrated regarding what stance you're in and what exactly is available to you in each stance. Of course, smartcasting is mandatory, there's no way around it. So try to play him first, then come back and report whether or not you deserve to win if you can play well with him. If you can. He's good and super fun because he's challenging to play, but I can't say "yes" to my girlfriend if she offers me cocoa while playing him.

Volandum

02-11-2013

Jayce Q is one of the hardest skillshots to land?

Orphane

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Don't be stupid. Playing the highest skill cap champion in a game is honorable. His q is one of the hardest skillshots to land, not to mention the fact that you have to change your stance all the time for that increase in speed, try to make fresh first hits in canon stance for armor reduction and be super concentrated regarding what stance you're in and what exactly is available to you in each stance. Of course, smartcasting is mandatory, there's no way around it. So try to play him first, then come back and report whether or not you deserve to win if you can play well with him. If you can. He's good and super fun because he's challenging to play, but I can't say "yes" to my girlfriend if she offers me cocoa while playing him.
What.

FOODFOOD

02-11-2013

Whoa whoa... did someone really say that Jayce has a high skillcap?

aha
ahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ahahaha
ha
whew

That was funny.

IronHokie

02-11-2013

People not honoring people because of who they picked.....weak! Seen plenty of weak Kassadin's, seen plenty of fumbling around Jayce's that dont kno how to use thier acceleration gate properly.

To the guy above that said Jayce SS nuke is one of the hardest to land....i dont know if its one of the hardest but doing it properly requires more skill then placing the gate and firing through it. Everyone should know by now to juke or back way off when they see his gate if they are worried about it. The trick with a good Jayce is he will fire his SS and then place the gate quick enough to enhance the effect post shot. That's much more difficult to dodge and I see very few Jayce's actually practice this method.

Play who you play, u get pwnd well u got pwnd, if you pwn them then props to you. But dont be a dick about honor to somoene who played thier ass off and damn well deserves it. I that person didnt troll, helped thier team, and was all around positive....dont be a dick.

Volandum

02-11-2013

Yeah, place cursor on enemy, hit QE, done. EQ is for kiting away.