Will I get Tribunal'd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatDaWat

02-08-2013

I am about to leave a game because I have been getting torn to shreds in chat by 2 malicious players.

They wont surrender and I'm sick of them ripping on me.

Will I get sent to tribunal?

Necro Monkey

02-08-2013

If you leave, you wont be able to report them

stay and wait

RavenHusky

02-08-2013

If you leave, that only gives the rest of the players a legitimate reason to report you.

Unfortunately, not a lot you can do except wait it out and report the toxic players at the end of the game.

LiveVu

02-08-2013

Yes because you had the option to mute them, and continue playing for the other 2 teammates. You could have reported them after game.

Maeyu

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatDaWat View Post
I am about to leave a game because I have been getting torn to shreds in chat by 2 malicious players.

They wont surrender and I'm sick of them ripping on me.

Will I get sent to tribunal?
JUst wait it out.. but don't sit in base. Play and just do your best. Report for VERBAL ABUSE if that is waht they are doing. If they are being verbally abusive, they are toxic and deserve a tribunal trial. Please report them if they are.

I wish people would report erbal abusive players more.. a lot of them are out of game. Riot agrees and most of the community. Just play well and have fun. Please don't backlash.

WatDaWat

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeyu View Post
JUst wait it out.. but don't sit in base. Play and just do your best. Report for VERBAL ABUSE if that is waht they are doing. If they are being verbally abusive, they are toxic and deserve a tribunal trial. Please report them if they are.

I wish people would report erbal abusive players more.. a lot of them are out of game. Riot agrees and most of the community. Just play well and have fun. Please don't backlash.
I ended up staying and reporting after. Like these people were BEYOND toxic and malicious players.

Sure I had a bad game and got camped by the other teams jungle, but they were absolutely horrendous. Then to top it all off they said I was the troll and threatened to report me when I had done nothing.

It's super frustrating. I'm already on a losing streak and have my own personal issues then I get players like this.

UGH. I was so close to just leaving the game.

DiamondHost

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatDaWat View Post
I ended up staying and reporting after. Like these people were BEYOND toxic and malicious players.

Sure I had a bad game and got camped by the other teams jungle, but they were absolutely horrendous. Then to top it all off they said I was the troll and threatened to report me when I had done nothing.

It's super frustrating. I'm already on a losing streak and have my own personal issues then I get players like this.

UGH. I was so close to just leaving the game.
give league a break if you're on a losing streak

WatDaWat

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobxslayer View Post
give league a break if you're on a losing streak
It's not just today

Gotta break it somehow