To all "Role Callers"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Yi is OP

02-08-2013

If you are going to call a role, don't suck.

KADAMA

02-08-2013

You know what am doing to stop them from spamming so much an arguing, i type "1111" many times. And it's hilarious. They stop with the spams pick their roles but then in game chat it starts all over again. You can't do muchn.

HolidayRush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

*is first pick*

Hey guys, I'm going top because it's by far my best role. Can I pick anyone anything like a support so i don't get counterpicked? My two best champs are 1350 so most people should have them...

*Crickets* *Crickets* *Crickets*

Anyone?

*Crickets* *Crickets* *Crickets*

*Locks in top champ*

Seiferoth

02-08-2013

New Game Mode: Super Silent Summoner's Rift, where pregame lobby and ingame chat are disabled, all you can say are a preset list of things ... Muahahahaha.

Vapeurs

02-08-2013

Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.

Oh wait, wrong kind of roll call.

Disgustipated86

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed View Post
I hate seeing this. Especially in ranked matches. Yes, you said a specific role you'd like to play so you think you're going to play it. But if you're a first pick and pick Darius top, refusing to even trade so you don't get insta countered, you're a complete dick.

Maybe you should wait before completely shotgunning what champ you want to play. Seeing what peoples strengths and weaknesses are in champ select can help provide strong picks for your team. LoL is about teamplay and communication, and if you can't even work out a team comp because you only care about what you play, you're going to have a bad time.

too many bads will never hear this or do it

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I don't call but I do live on the tears of the people that do.

Retro Shock

02-08-2013

I say what I prefer, what my weakest roles are, and that I'll do whatever. Seems to work pretty well.

Malza

02-08-2013

I first pick top singed everygame, because I'm bad at everything else.

You'd rather have me go top with singed than have the other team pick him and me fail miserably tbh.

Retro Shock

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malza View Post
I first pick top singed everygame, because I'm bad at everything else.

You'd rather have me go top with singed than have the other team pick him and me fail miserably tbh.
The way I see it, you should be able to play 3 roles well before even considering ranked.