Saw something today, lost all faith in solo Q players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alumenlux

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
No, but good players do tend to get stuck at the 1200-1400 area because of crappy placement matches. Voyboy, Saint, Wings, etc... they all acknowledge this fact.
a 1500 player might get stuck in 1400
but a 1900 player will never

Swampmajikk

02-08-2013

wait...you had faith in solo q players?

UrsaMinor

02-08-2013

Troll picking is fun. Supporting is not.

Don't like it? Don't force a member of your team to play ONE role. Negotiate.

zeroempathy

02-08-2013

This is what happens in solo queue. Who cares.....................

DudeUrFlyIsDown

02-08-2013

lol anyone at that lvl know what they are doing, and their champ choice shouldn't put their team at risk. plus after making it that high, I don't think anyone would purposefully want to lose Lp

The Forum Troll

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Love View Post
So...it's okay to random lock a champ in ranked matches? Sorry, that doesn't seem right to me.
I random often and people don't even complain as long as I play good, and I always play good.

Admiral Love

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemmaxz View Post
and now u just notice, there is troll at every level of gameplay.
CONGRATZ! U CANT SAY "IM STUCK IN ELO HELL CUZ OF TROLLS" ANYMORE !
Yea this was the real reason for the post. Not that I've ever really complained about ELO hell, but I always thought that the trolls would be absent if I could improve enough to get to Diamond level. Apparently not.

And it's pretty startling how many people are sticking up for a troll-pick Varus support. Really GD?

RexSaur

02-08-2013

And you just noticed that?

For some reason ppl think at higher elos its heaven where nobody calls roles, everyone fills, no one argues and theres no trolls/afks/etc.

That **** is everywhere.

Admiral Love

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
And you just noticed that?

For some reason ppl think at higher elos its heaven where nobody calls roles, everyone fills, no one argues and theres no trolls/afks/etc.

That **** is everywhere.
Yea, yea, okay so I'm late on this revelation.

Still, I gotta say it doesn't occur too often from what I see on the streams. That's why it took me by surprise today. I've been following pro streams for the better part of a year, but this was the first instance of straight-up trolling I've seen.

PrincessDerpy

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumenlux View Post

I guess it's a bit more "trolly" if a person doesn't have a decent enough grasp of the champions they own and can potentially random
I own most of the champions in the game. Getting a champion that can't be played in the open lane or jungle slot is very likely.

And I don't mean 'substandard pick' can't be played, I mean being outright useless for the lane that is open. And if I try to initiate a lane swap at that point, that's basically me having forced my decision to random on everyone else.