Saw something today, lost all faith in solo Q players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Love View Post
If you don't like the fact that there is a metagame to League of Legends which reinforces certain picks and team comps, then League of Legends really isn't the game for you. Go play something else.
well, except im not a sheep who think she cannot change anything

Pigroastinya

02-08-2013

Yeah, that'll happen once every couple hundred games.

Pigroastinya

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
You will not change the game to being played in a way that is far less efficient by calling people sheep .

Kemmaxz

02-08-2013

and now u just notice, there is troll at every level of gameplay.
CONGRATZ! U CANT SAY "IM STUCK IN ELO HELL CUZ OF TROLLS" ANYMORE !

Alumenlux

02-08-2013

I random in ranked, I'm diamond, and I don't consider myself a troll

It's not trolling in its classical sense, it's not like I wouldn't be trying. I guess I am not trying my hardest in the sense that if I picked my best champ I would be more of a contributer, but with that logic everyone should be playing only a few of their best champs in ranked.

I guess it's a bit more "trolly" if a person doesn't have a decent enough grasp of the champions they own and can potentially random.. but as long as people aren't going into the game with the intentions of losing and antagonizing their teammates, I don't see any problem with that.

That is, I can see how you'd perceive someone who randoms as a troll, and sometimes they are. But sometimes they're not :>. This is a game after all and being too srsface for me is a bit purposing defeating!

lolitsfatty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

The funny thing is he doesn't have to go support, he can play whatever he wants, he does not have to go by the meta.

atheimetal

02-08-2013

Quote:
If you don't like the fact that there is a metagame to League of Legends which reinforces certain picks and team comps, then League of Legends really isn't the game for you. Go play something else.
The meta does not apply to people that do not play this game professionally. People just see top tier players doing it and copy them. You could do whatever the hell you wanted at lower levels of play and as long as you did it well, you'd probably win. Strategically this game has become very stagnant due to the 'always stick to the meta' mindset. Other MOBAs don't seem to suffer as much from this problem as League though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
Well you probably can't by yourself. Also if you want anyone to take you seriously I would just drop the word 'sheep' right now. It is basically the new 'noob', except dumber.

hello im yasuo

02-08-2013

Quote:
Know what I do if I have to support? Jarman. Or Destruction Man.

It works, and people can't stop it.

Raloosh

02-08-2013

It's been said for months.
There is no elo hell.
There are trolls everywhere.

hello im yasuo

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raloosh View Post
It's been said for months.
There is no elo hell.
There are trolls everywhere.
No, but good players do tend to get stuck at the 1200-1400 area because of crappy placement matches. Voyboy, Saint, Wings, etc... they all acknowledge this fact.