Saw something today, lost all faith in solo Q players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admiral Love

02-08-2013

Was watching Wings' stream today. He just played a game where a player random-locked a champ because he didn't want to play support. At Diamond rank. Really.

Apparently there's just no escape from trolls, no matter how good you are.

Admiral Love

02-08-2013

Actually, their sort of winning, despite the troll pick. Maybe there is hope, after all.

Shuix

02-08-2013

It doesn't matter what meta you play as long as you are good at it...

Falling Objects

02-08-2013

If it works don't knock it.

(Rumble support is ****ing OP...)

Admiral Love

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuix View Post
It doesn't matter what meta you play as long as you are good at it...

So...it's okay to random lock a champ in ranked matches? Sorry, that doesn't seem right to me.

Admiral Love

02-08-2013

And btw, the bot lane fed because the guy ended up with Varus. Varus support. WTF. They're winning in spite of the troll, not because of some unconventional meta.

Shuix

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Love View Post
So...it's okay to random lock a champ in ranked matches? Sorry, that doesn't seem right to me.

I didn't say it was, I said if you get a champion/role that is outside the meta who cares as long as YOU make it work...

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

meta and queue system which very often force people to pick undesirable and unfun roles don't seem right to me

Admiral Love

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
meta and queue system which very often force people to pick undesirable and unfun roles don't seem right to me
If you don't like the fact that there is a metagame to League of Legends which reinforces certain picks and team comps, then League of Legends really isn't the game for you. Go play something else.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuix View Post
I didn't say it was, I said if you get a champion/role that is outside the meta who cares as long as YOU make it work...
That's a very different thing from spiteful random-locking though. Taking a non-meta champ/role that you can make work is an intentioned choice. This sounds more like a troll who is lucky he isn't directly costing his team a match.