GP is trash tier.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pengwndude

02-14-2013

i admit he's fallen behind a little, but his harass and gold farming is great
he deals adequate damage, and his ult can be a total clutch
heals and cc removal and he's k

he does however, not do some much in quick bouts

i feel that gp isn't as devastating as before, but he's in no ways terrible. it's not easy to fight with him i guess, but it's not like "oh boy ad soraka!"

Stark6000

02-14-2013

i agree, he's probably in the top 10 worst champions. Most of his issues fall into the melee ADC area, but he also doesn't have a stun like sion, super steroid like yi, etc....

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Gp is one of the best laners in the league.

Obnot

02-14-2013

what is this BankPlank that you guys speak of, going with money per 5 stuff ? or just the extra 3 gold per kill item, and Q everything to death?

ParaBellam

02-14-2013

1 thing?

He has best harass top lane in the form of his Q.

Sangiovese

02-14-2013

Another major weakness for GP is that his heal cancels prior actions (like moving) and can't be done on the fly.

His pistol shot also has a very tight range. I get that pistols have shorter ranges than rifles, and even though it applies on hit affects, it's not all that.

He is a lot of fun to play vs nubs and bots, but i agree that he has no place in competitive play.

I'm also amazed they (RIOT) haven't already nerfed the range on his "global" ult. Riot has said they want this to be a micro lane game, and are reducing the effectiveness of globals through range nerfs (like TF and Panth) or damage nerfs or both.

The Lord Impaler

02-14-2013

I think one of GP problems in Season 3 relates to the base gold adjustments, with everyone receiving more base gold his bonus from farming with Q is proportionally weaker leading to less "Buck for his Bang" (see what I did their) and less snowballing.

I propose this be fixed by adding an additional gold to each level of Parry.

Mythuniend

02-14-2013

I played him season 2 in ranked and almost always did fine. Ever tried Critplank? that does some crazy damage. learn something about GP before you start trashing him. he does ALOT of damage if you do critplank.