GP is trash tier.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoberToaster

02-08-2013

I don't even need to explain.
play a few games with him and tell me he's good at anything and has any sort of use or niche.
no cc, no tanking, no dmg.

Valenten

02-08-2013

except he has a slow on his auto attacks and q and his ult. he has a self heal and anti CC mechanic in one spell then he has an aoe steroid and a passive one at the same time. sorry he brings alot of things to the table sure the slow might be a small slow but its still effective enough to catch someone.

SoberToaster

02-08-2013

in competitive play no he brings nothing to the table
his slow needs all three hits to be fully applied, and no he actually can't catch anyone with a speed steroid or a dash which 90$% of the roster does.
nor does he bring anything to the table unless extremely fed in casual play. he is severely outclassed by just about any character.

Yuffy Kisaragi

02-08-2013

I lost my last 6 games as GP, still have 58% win rate with him. lol.

Togekiss24

02-08-2013

You know his ult does AOE damage and slows, right? Not to mention it can be fired from anywhere on the map, and it's probably the ultimate gank assist/disengage tool.

SoberToaster

02-08-2013

no. just no srs. he's bad don't deny it. his win rate is horrible also.
his ult does no damage and every character dashes out of it in a second. yea for a committed fight in a small space it can be helpful. but he is far too situational, he's far too "a little of this a little of that"

TealNinje

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberToaster View Post
no. just no srs. he's bad don't deny it. his win rate is horrible also.
his ult does no damage and every character dashes out of it in a second. yea for a committed fight in a small space it can be helpful. but he is far too situational, he's far too "a little of this a little of that"
GP's ultimate is the highest base damage and hardest scaling ability in the game.

Fargo79

02-08-2013

i remember when GP was a perma ban champ... but now he is a little out dated compared to those who can do the job better... Tankplank can work.... Crit plank is ok... Bankplank is a funny build... GP is fun to play but isnt close to making a comeback in competitive play anytime soon..

OdiIon

02-08-2013

Bank plank is the best. Get him to 35 minutes with adequate farming skills and GG WP.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-08-2013

he did fine in my last game