3000 speed singed wat lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

v8 TreeDome

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious Nutrient View Post
How fast would it have been as a powerballing rammus?
Probably, alot faster.. But singed has ult so i assume its close to the same?

LawlerBrawler

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 TreeDome View Post
I wasnt begging, i was just telling them if they've enjoyed. sorry
IMO it's undesirable behavior. People know they can like. People know they can subscribe. They will if they want to. In my eyes it just comes off as shameless self-promoting.

Tolfor

02-08-2013

I like how you're removing all the comments from people telling you that your choice in overlay music is garbage.

v8 TreeDome

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
IMO it's undesirable behavior. People know they can like. People know they can subscribe. They will if they want to. In my eyes it just comes off as shameless self-promoting.
Okay, thank you.

v8 TreeDome

02-08-2013

Its very hard to get music that is not copywritten, i dont want my videos being taken down again

Tolfor

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 TreeDome View Post
Its very hard to get music that is not copywritten, i dont want my videos being taken down again
So why not just... not put music over the 12 second clip? Seriously, a lot of these types of clips are way more enjoyable when all you hear is the game sound. Just because you CAN overlay a soundtrack doesn't mean you NEED to.

Speaking of 12 second clip, that's another thing that I hate - when your intro/outro is longer than the actual clip, you're doing it wrong.

And like everyone else is saying, you don't need to be stressing "OMG PLEASE LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND FAVORITE" at every possible turn. People know they can do those things and if they have any desire to they will - having to read it in your promo post, your video description, and the outro of the clip itself leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

Fredgerd

02-08-2013

Mildly interesting but not worth a subscribe honestly.

Get some regular, interesting content with some consistant theme and people might be more likely to sub. GL with your channel.

omegademan

02-08-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn04-RRUZ8I

Rammus is not amused.

v8 TreeDome

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
So why not just... not put music over the 15 second clip? Seriously, a lot of these types of clips are way more enjoyable when all you hear is the game sound. Just because you CAN overlay a soundtrack doesn't mean you NEED to.
Okay thank you, ill think about that next video!!!

v8 TreeDome

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredgerd View Post
Mildly interesting but not worth a subscribe honestly.

Get some regular, interesting content with some consistant theme and people might be more likely to sub. GL with your channel.
Thank you!