Trying to get out of Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorsoKO

02-08-2013

Ok so here's the deal. I'm in the Bronze division and I'm looking for someone to duo with. I typically go Mid, Jungle and sometimes support. I know there's going to be trolls but maybe if I q'd with someone else who might focus the ADC or not try to get baron without ward vision maybe we could put together a nice string of wins together. My KDA is kind of deceptive because I've played a lot of support in the past. I don't troll and I typically give up kills as mid and jungle in order to get my teammates fed. Let me know.

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

It's actually quite viable to get Baron without Vision ward, as long as you know opposing ward position. 90% of good Barons are done without vision ward. I'm also not worried about your K so much as your D, but honestly overall "KDA" doesn't matter like ever.

I don't actually know how you play, but if you want me to take a look, send me one of your replays of a good game and a bad game, and I'll be glad to take a look.

CorsoKO

02-08-2013

I understand but I've been in games where the team is like let's baron and we don't know where 4/5 of the other team is. I tell them I'm not going to baron because it's a bad play. I'm not trying to troll I'm just trying to make good plays. I know that KDA isn't everything but it's all that people ever talk to me about. I've never recorded games before but I'll give it a shot. Even if you don't play with me and just want to give me advice I'd really appreciate it. look me up on lolking.net: CorsoKO.