New Match Making System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allister Kain

02-08-2013

Since the new season has started, I have had nothing but teams full of incompetent people to play with in normals. People who disregard when you call positions, people do not think about their teammates, and people who are altogether disrespectful and derelict. I have no idea what was tweaked with the match making process, but it is NOT a step forward. I can say with confidence that I am a VERY good player, and I have spent a LOT of money with riot. But if something is not done about these types of people (reporting does not help because I end up getting reported for quitting and I WILL NOT PLAY A HOPELESS GAME BECAUSE I VALUE THE TIME IN MY LIFE!) I will have to stop playing LoL. This has become my favorite game but I am quickly starting to hate playing. I know 1 person will not end your reign, but if there is 1, there are many...

Lord Shaco

02-08-2013

agreed ive had a lot of people say they get to choose lanes cause there higher in the picking order (draft) and its a pain. There seems to be more and more less serious or troll people on and match making isnt filtering them out, NOW THAT BEING SAID i know this is a hard problem to fix and ive started going with as many friends into a game as possible not sure what they can do about this but if they fix it that would be buetifullllllll(i know i cant spell dont comment about it)

xSCx Jupiter

02-08-2013

Well, if you have to stop, then by all means don't do something you aren't enjoying. I wouldn't keep thrusting my fist into a meat grinder, so I don't blame you.

But, as a part of the INTERNET, you are going to have to deal with stupid or ill-experienced people. Usually, once every other game, I get someone who has never played a normal and just runs around doing whatever. However, with enough instruction and advice, you can help then turn around a bit. That happened to me a few days ago. We had a Teemo who had no idea what he was doing - I suggested he not build HP .. >_> .. and to build a Malady or Nasher's and go push top while we kept them at mid. Guess who saved the game by taking their top inhib and 1 nexus tower (Ya I know, they should have backed, right)?

It's not all about you victimizing yourself saying things like 'I will have to stop playing'. What separates you from the others is your willingness to HELP the incompetent players become competent.

t0ad5

02-08-2013

Quote:
People who disregard when you call positions
More like, people who troll when they are last pick calling mid and don't get their way...