LoL Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muuvinki

02-08-2013

This message is for all people who work in riot and upkeep this game. Please start thinking new ways to improve your matchmaking system because it sure isnt working for me. It is simply impossible for me to rise higher from Silver V league because of teams change from decent to horrible.

Im not saying i deserve to win in every game. NO. Im still bad and i need to learn alot but the way people treat me in matches and how teamplay eventually always goes wrong in my team isnt something that should happen 4 games in a row.

I cannot understand how you expect me to learn from my mistakes when people flame, pick bad characters and rush in 1 vs 4 situations without any reason.
Im pretty sure all of those people in Silver League agree with me in this problem.

PS. Don't even start talking about learning how to carry your team. Its not possible when 3 or more enemy players are fed.

ZioticX

02-08-2013

Posting this on these forums is a bad idea lol. Although o agree woty you that there are some team mates that do stupid stuff and cost you the game people will just day carry harder and focus on your own mistakes and forget about others. Which I find stupid because this is a team game. You cannot carry a team with four deeps who don't know what to do and feed but thatsbthe typical response you will get.

Ill Darkistino

02-08-2013

Lol, I'm not 30 yet but I fear it. I hear such horror stories about ranked, and the troll infestation that takes place down there in Bronze V. I might never even play it...

Hand BananĂ¡

02-08-2013

First off, stop trying to learn the game in ranked, that is a bad idea.

If you can't "carry" your team at ~1150 elo (which you are) and you have the desire to rise out of Silver V then whats the point of playing ranked? Go play normals, get better then come back and play ranked when you are better then everyone in Silver V.

Why is this an acceptable answer? If you can't carry your games a decent amount of time then you don't deserve to go higher. You belong in Silver V.

Ranked is not a great environment for learning the game, there is too much pressure. So much that you felt the need to post here.

Understand that ranks are not stepping stones they are simply inches on the epeen ruler. To get an accurate measure you need at least 200 games, but that's all it is, a ruler.

As a side fact losing 4 in a row to "bad" players is normal and part of the game. How do you "learn" in games like this? Focus on one aspects of the game. When I was making an effort to get good at this game I didn't care about winning or losing I just cared about winning my lane. Start there. Always crush your lane and then focus on winning the game. Once you are always crushing your lane, working on carrying your team midgame and so on.

If you can't always win your lane then you are on par with the people you are playing with/against and don't deserve to rise above them.