Ranked is messed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruomra

02-08-2013

I seriously don't understand why in ranked I am always paired up with people that don't know how to play the game. I can carry one bad person in a ranked match, but I can't carry 2 to 3 of them. I think that Riot needs to do something about people in the Bronze tier that deserve to be in the Silver tier. It isn't just bad people in my division either, there are so many games where people will rage quit or just leave if they don't have enough time to play, which just completely kills the game most of the time. When I placed in season two i placed into around the 1300 elo, but now I am in Bronze tier division four. I started season three (with the new patch) in Bronze tier division three but several games in a row I had someone on my team that was horrible. They fed their lane and wouldn't listen to the anything anyone said. Nine out of ten games that I coach my team and they listen, we win. I don't think I deserve to be in Bronze tier. Even more so that now when my friends just start playing ranked and they place they are placing in Silver tier even though I play with these guys all the time and I am just as good as they are in League of Legends.

I have seriously been irritated by this the past couple days, and every once and a while I will have a good game where I will get too fed to have a noob mess the game up, but I just can't stand it anymore. I believe something needs to be done about this