Tweaks to the Honor Initiative

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Octaven

02-24-2013

A few people have posted quite a few different ideas about the honor initiative on my post about the Red Ribbons. The system is not quite what it should be.
If you are tired of how honor works right now, or just think that it could use some fine tuning
Check it out. Post a reply so that the system may eventually be fixed.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3141183

Possum F Baby

02-25-2013

I have 208 Team work Ribbons, Shouldn't I have the Teamwork Ribbon already? Thats my highest Ribbon. All the rest are still below 100. If I dont have it right now, When should I receive it?

ManiacMcLaughton

02-25-2013

Its an "over time" thing... and the more one person gives you a ribbon, the less it counts for. So if your friend is giving you ribbons at the end of every game, they count for more or less nothing toward your "ribbon score".

Prototype Ares

02-25-2013

Does anyone have a value on the tweaks? i have +266 teamwork and no crest lol just curious.

Tits and Dragons

03-07-2013

..this system is broken. i hopew the taliban bomb your santa monica building

Zohaun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObTop View Post
also im pretty sure it works as a % of your total honors and total games and/or wins. Say its 50% or more for the crest, if you had 100 wins you would need >50 honors. Im pretty sure that its not total games because to have 200 games 100 wins and 100 honors is unlikely.
There is no way that this could be true... I have like 1400 wins. Do you really think they expect me to earn 700 honorables?

PHoToS999

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype Ares View Post
Does anyone have a value on the tweaks? i have +266 teamwork and no crest lol just curious.

Lyte said it's based on how consistently you get honor. So if you're getting honor from people who don't honor people much every other match, you'll get a badge really quickly.
I have less than 100 total plusses and I got a teamwork badge.

robertmurph12

03-17-2013

I used to have the red badge and then when you guys released this i lost it so why is it gone? Did i do something wrong?

Daved4477

03-20-2013

I just had a random question about the ribbons that I'd like to bring up. I've gotten all of the ribbons at least once since I started playing league, and some I've gotten multiple times. Could there be a way to pick and choose which ribbon I would like to display on my Champion Select screen? (Because that yellow ribbon was pretty nice and I'm getting bored of green). Or, could there be a ribbon (i.e. a white ribbon) that signifies that you've gotten all of the ribbons?
Thanks for your consideration!!

Wikkedly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Okay, so I first got my honorable opponent ribbon then i worked really hard to get my team work ribbon, i then got a second red ribbon and my green disappeared, i believe there should be a priority system so the harder to get ribbons are the ones that show, i earned my green ribbon around 60 teamwork i now have 140 and i still haven't gotten it back :/ is it just because i have more honorable opponents than team work?