Tweaks to the Honor Initiative

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sephyIIis

02-08-2013

Hey lyte can i have a gangnamstyle crest...y' know like all pink and sparkly ...I already got all the crests at least twice

Pawstruck

02-08-2013

Cool thing is, I know I'm an awesome teammate and a great leader when I try to be (i.e. in ranked or if I just get really competitive). I don't need your banner to tell me that.

NinjaC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I started play ranked more and got away from ai bot games and normals. If you want a team work ribbon only way your going to get it is play support and play just AI bot games. People in rank just move on and don't care about honor and it's rude to just ask for honor

Jester of Sirius

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsonpuppies View Post
I'm hardly seeing anyone giving out honor anymore. You guys need some kind of incentive, because I haven't seen much given out since release week of the system.
Yeah I do really well in ranked games and get no honor anymore...

Qchan2000

02-08-2013

I like all the changes, but I think you should add a feature to have all the crests, Since there's 4 corners you can put a crest on each corner. Or you could just have it to where you can switch out crests or see what crests you have unlocked.

Bird of Summer

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsonpuppies View Post
I'm hardly seeing anyone giving out honor anymore. You guys need some kind of incentive, because I haven't seen much given out since release week of the system.
I'm really stingy with my honor, barely give it out even though I come across many people I find worthy of honor.

The whole "the more often you honor the more worthless your honor becomes" thing I've heard about is completely offputting for me and makes me more afraid to use it than anything ._.

FrostArcher KDA

02-08-2013

Love it.

Klytarus

02-08-2013

Question!

If you get banned, are you also banned from earning anymore honor ribbons?

MiroBG

02-08-2013

Can we have more than 1 honor crest?

Jester of Sirius

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaC View Post
I started play ranked more and got away from ai bot games and normals. If you want a team work ribbon only way your going to get it is play support and play just AI bot games. People in rank just move on and don't care about honor and it's rude to just ask for honor
Yeah, nobody honors in ranked anymore. And, I guess nobody reports either cause I get afks and so on all the time in ranked now.