Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tweaks to the Honor Initiative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstrAnime

02-08-2013

I had the crest but was removed because it did not receive honor in a certain amount of time ...
I understand why this is done but as far as my comprencion goes still the same player =P

MortErebus

02-08-2013

Quote:
Plaguespree:
Ive had the honorable opponent badge for a long time, but how do you know when you have achieved Teamwork or any other badge?

It shows up when you log in; also, due the other badges being more difficult to obtain, those are the ones that show up when you join a game.

arrownacks

Recruiter

02-08-2013

I definitely think this is a good tweak. I should get a teamwork-badge soon as I have 90 teamwork points and my other honor points are much much less.

I regard "Honorable Opponent" as a badge of shame since people are often only given Honorable Opponent points when they lose by the winning team. It's a consolation prize for losers, I hope I never get it! haha.

Doctor Zoidberg

02-08-2013

And I just got Great Teamwork 2 days ago lol.

Sh3n0

02-08-2013

Quote:
MortErebus:
I'm not really sure how it was difficult to get, I had all four crests by the time I hit level 19?

No one in level 30 games honor.
Ever.

dmok

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Will we be able to earn multiple ribbons and choose which is displayed?

iMagicianX

02-08-2013

Ah, so that's why I got the Great Teamwork badge when I logged in. 160 teamworks, I wondered when it would show up.

Sh3n0

02-08-2013

Quote:
arrownacks:
I definitely think this is a good tweak. I should get a teamwork-badge soon as I have 90 teamwork points and my other honor points are much much less.

I regard "Honorable Opponent" as a badge of shame since people are often only given Honorable Opponent points when they lose by the winning team. It's a consolation prize for losers, I hope I never get it! haha.

I never get H.O. when I lose, only when I do well and be a good sport.
I only give H.O. if people do well and don't be an ass.
Edit: More teamworks than H.O's, maybe Ill get that bade soon.

meadow

02-08-2013

Very interesting.

Zexto

02-08-2013

testing