Tweaks to the Honor Initiative

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstrAnime

02-08-2013

I had the crest but was removed because it did not receive honor in a certain amount of time ...
I understand why this is done but as far as my comprencion goes still the same player =P

MortErebus

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguespree View Post
Ive had the honorable opponent badge for a long time, but how do you know when you have achieved Teamwork or any other badge?
It shows up when you log in; also, due the other badges being more difficult to obtain, those are the ones that show up when you join a game.

arrownacks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2013

I definitely think this is a good tweak. I should get a teamwork-badge soon as I have 90 teamwork points and my other honor points are much much less.

I regard "Honorable Opponent" as a badge of shame since people are often only given Honorable Opponent points when they lose by the winning team. It's a consolation prize for losers, I hope I never get it! haha.

Doctor Zoidberg

02-08-2013

And I just got Great Teamwork 2 days ago lol.

Sh3n0

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortErebus View Post
I'm not really sure how it was difficult to get, I had all four crests by the time I hit level 19?
No one in level 30 games honor.
Ever.

dmok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Will we be able to earn multiple ribbons and choose which is displayed?

iMagicianX

02-08-2013

Ah, so that's why I got the Great Teamwork badge when I logged in. 160 teamworks, I wondered when it would show up.

Sh3n0

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrownacks View Post
I definitely think this is a good tweak. I should get a teamwork-badge soon as I have 90 teamwork points and my other honor points are much much less.

I regard "Honorable Opponent" as a badge of shame since people are often only given Honorable Opponent points when they lose by the winning team. It's a consolation prize for losers, I hope I never get it! haha.
I never get H.O. when I lose, only when I do well and be a good sport.
I only give H.O. if people do well and don't be an ass.
Edit: More teamworks than H.O's, maybe Ill get that bade soon.

meadow

02-08-2013

Very interesting.

Zexto

02-08-2013

testing