how do you guys build Irelia nowadays and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waryas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Doesn˛t being high elo give you good champion knowledge or at least force you to keep up..

Irelia Carries U

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waryas View Post
Doesn˛t being high elo give you good champion knowledge or at least force you to keep up..
lol wut

Everlasting

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waryas View Post
I don't watch streams ( including tourny ones)

I just like playing the game o.o and am good at it.

Like even now, I don't know all the skills of Hecarim, Thresh, Nami etc.

SaxonThunder

02-08-2013

I Usually build black cleaver as one of my first 3 items her ult gets sexi with it.

Irelia Carries U

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxonThunder View Post
I Usually build black cleaver as one of my first 3 items her ult gets sexi with it.
cleaver cripples her build, ult has a long cd, once its done you're useless and its not even much damage like 600-900.. and only if you hit them then after that you're done

TootlesTheGoon

02-08-2013

I've tried going for the Zephyr build, and while I enjoy having Iceborn in my build, I still like the better damage from Trinity. Granted, maybe someone can make a case to have both Iceborn AND Triforce, but I haven't seen any attempts yet.

Nexus Crawler

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
no it procs the sheen which will let you 1 hit the caster minion with q

edit; i think it also applies the extra 75 damage i actually never thought about it, i just know the sheen proc is enough to 1 hit the caster minion, no idea though
Actually yes it does. Q procs AA modifiers such as Hiten, Wits End, Sheen, etc.

I've personally found going AS, into Randiuns works well for me but I generally play her on Dominion. WMongs might work pretty well if you pick up some Armor/MR to increase your EHP later and give the extra sustain early in lane. I may even start going a build like: Zephyr or Wits/Sitational Boots/Mongs or Randiuns/BT/SV/Situational or pick up Randiuns if I didn't as my second major or changing out BT and SV as needed but I can see it doing well enough to help sustain a fight, and deal enough damage to still remain a threat. Plus having +20% CDR from Zeph/SV could come in handy.