Warmogs is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llamajuiced

02-08-2013

If you quit wasting your money rushing a BC when they are rushing Mogs (which gives NO resistances) you'll find you will win more games.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olek Skilgannon View Post
Warmog's isn't broken. In fact, it's not even gold efficient.
If you'd buy it for the health alone: True.

However, at about 4k health it's about as gold efficient as a fully stacked RoA all things considered. That's pretty decent.

It just isn't overpowered as people claim.

cuilloww

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2013

team full warmogs, instawin

AquaDragon42

02-08-2013

S2 Resistances > Health
S3 Resistances < Health

I know a lot of you want to nerf Warmogs to the ground because everyone just buys health instead of resistances these days. I both agree and disagree with this. Let me explain. I think Health should be a viable deffensive option but should not be seen as better than Armor and MR. If you want to know why it is because I find it more interesting to mold my build around my opponents. If they have a ton of magic damage I try to get some nice MR, same with Armor and physical damage. But now it feels more like if your taking damage from any source just go for health. For me that not only feels very dull very quickly, but fighting against someone who just stacks health instead of Armor or MR just feels boring.

A good fix would be to re-balance health, MR and Armor along with their gold costs. Now I still think Health should be a viable option for deffense, just not the best (and most gold efficient) deffense against both physical and magic damage. Also making a few new deffensive options for all three areas wouldnt hurt.

I am the type of guy who likes changing my build to counter my opponents, but the current Health meta makes me buy the same items for deffence, Warmogs for Health, Runic Bulwark for MR, and Randuin's Omen for armor.