Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

recent lag issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Dre

02-09-2013

i'm having this issue and i'm from south Texas.

Reuschel

02-09-2013

Same issues in New Hampshire

Derpaherper

02-09-2013

Same issue, north pole

Lu BuHAN

02-09-2013

Riot needs to do something about this, Its ****ing ridiculous. Try and play and you end up feeding or being behind 8 levels because your spending 1/2 the game staring at a ****ing reconnecting screen

Seyagi

02-09-2013

obligatory SAME ISSUE IN NY

Alithlina

02-09-2013

Bump.

Note : Guys, i'm from Argentina too but please stop speaking in spanish, it's easier and nicer for us to communicate at least in broken english this being an english speaking forum.

Note II : Not asking for a fix, just asking for a red to tell us what changed recently.

JusttPeace

02-10-2013

Quote:
Alithlina:
Bump.

Note : Guys, i'm from Argentina too but please stop speaking in spanish, it's easier and nicer for us to communicate at least in broken english this being an english speaking forum.

Note II : Not asking for a fix, just asking for a red to tell us what changed recently.

im actually lookin for a fix to this lag problems, i still want to play league more than dota

juliann1

02-10-2013

over 9000

TheRealEvald

02-10-2013

Playing from NE Europe, usually experience no latency problems at all, these last 2 days the lag has been horrible

luchothv

Recruiter

02-10-2013

I feel the same, I am Argentine and I have a lot more more than before