Pentakill Skin Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vadim the Great

02-08-2013

So, when I just started getting into ranked games and all, I'd sometimes come across a Pentakill Sona, or Yorick, or some other champs, and I thought that RIOT had it to where after getting a pentakill, you unlocked a unique skin for your champion.

Sadly, I looked into it and found out that apparently "Pentakill" is the name for some lore-related band in the game. I was pretty dissappointed.

Now, I think we can all agree that a penta-kill is extremely hard to achieve, and my idea was that maybe Riot could start coming out with pentakill skins for all the champs, one by one, and allowing people who have gotten a pentakill with said champ before or after the skin was added to get the skin for free.

Only in rated games of course. Just an idea, tell me what you guys think.

Valtaria

02-08-2013

Someone else came up with this idea a few months ago. The forum is around here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Ulverskog

02-08-2013

SKIN FOR FREE, SURE, YOU DO THAT rofl

CaptainMårvelous

02-08-2013

Pentakill Heimer is the stuff of legends.

Prófessor Oak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

no imange if someone got thier penta tanken THE RAGE TEHREAGE

Tatubolita

02-08-2013

It would be AWESOME to see a pentakill skin of heimer, working with the sound consoles and stuff like that. Turrets being turntables and rocket being flying vynils.

AnimusvsAnima

02-08-2013

And then you'd see everyone and their mother have Pentakill Kat.