Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bye Bye League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alastor17

02-08-2013

I really love this game, the idea is very cool and stuff, but it has the worst community and ranked system i have ever seen, i've been the whole week trying to rank up from the bronze division, i've tolerated playing with a bunch of teenagers with a bad attitude and unskilled players that just do what they want, till finally, after at least 20 games, i reach bronze division II, i lost 4 games in a row, afks, trolls, feeders, and im back on bronze division III, it wasnt my fault, i always try my best to win the lane and i usually do, but you just cant play good with that matchmaker, so, im tired of this, at the beginning this game is a lot of fun, but now it just brings you bad time, so, bye bye league of legends, this game worst thing is the community, and the fact that riot cant do nothing to fix it.

bLeatzker

02-08-2013

trolls, afks, feeders everywhere and riot games can't handle it
for real

Snepif

02-08-2013

so you are leaving because you are not good enough
seems legit, must be riot's fault!

Allegorea

02-08-2013

It's sad that so many people feel this way. My friend started in Bronze I, reached the promotion pretty quickly and got AFKs in his first two games. Since then he has been bouncing between Bronze II and Bronze I, mostly because of like you said, AFKs, trolls, feeders, etc. I struggle with this as well.

Though moving up in ranked feels like the only reason to play this game a lot of times, when I get frustrated with the matchmaking system and teammates I try to remind myself how fun this game used to be BEFORE I got to level 30. I used to love playing 3v3s and trying new champs and new builds. League of Legends isn't just about ranked play, but that's often how it feels. I hope you'll still continue to find love for this game.

ROKAF JE

02-08-2013

Quote:
Snepif:
so you are leaving because you are not good enough
seems legit, must be riot's fault!

His stats and stuff actually look pretty good, you never see that at his ELO. If anyone could actually carry out, out of all these stupid posts I've read so far, it's probably this guy.

BaNaNa maC NuTT

02-08-2013

yep I agree, its so funny when I see these types of comments. NOW "IF RIOT BUILD A SYSTEM WHERE YOU CAN BE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WITH THEIR STATS IN PREVIOUS MATCHES FOR EXAMPLE: SUPPORT WITH GOOD ASSISTS LIKE 22, OR ADC WITH 12 kills/1-5 deaths/ or tanks based on their assist and kill. Then this game would have a better come back in game play.

Snepif

02-08-2013

Quote:
ROKAF JE:
His stats and stuff actually look pretty good, you never see that at his ELO. If anyone could actually carry out, out of all these stupid posts I've read so far, it's probably this guy.

You may be good but if you say "it is never my fault" you will never climb lol. You gotta judge yourself in order to improve. And blaming riot because you can't climb is actually lame - there are actually less chances of getting trolls in YOUR team if you are good enough to don't be considered a troll.

yoyotigo

02-08-2013

They do need to fix it because im level 23 and i had to play with level 9's on my team and i couldnt do anything since i was a support....

IWontFrascUAgain

02-08-2013

Play teams if you really hate solo que so much. It makes for a much better ranked experience.

keiris

02-08-2013

I sent in a support ticket to riot about this, all riot could tell me was thats the reason the leaver buster system is in place, and you can report them at the end of the game. That doesn't help me. What am I supposed to do, play all these games to get no where, report these afkers, feeders and leavers, and its still not going to get me anywhere.

I had a game with 4 intentionally feeders. There is nothing I can do. So I sit there, still trying to play until 20 minutes when we can surrender and it makes it to where its not fun anymore.

Riot really needs to figure something out.