Show us the damn tower range.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

razorlight

02-08-2013

there are several ways to notice the range of the turret
1-experience; go to a custom game and look for yourself
2-grass color: the grass its more dirtier near the tower
3-sound and flash: the screen flashes in red color and a little thing can be heard
4-dont be stupid enough to dive at level 1 AND with low health even if you land the mystic shot and get the kill youll get killed also

Roydez

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
I wish this was worded a lot better, because despite OP's intellectual shortcomings, he makes a valid point.

For something that is that pivotal, something that does that much damage and has that much of an effect on the game, I don't really understand why there isn't some kind of range indicator for towers.

Make the range outward of the tower a different terrain or something, I dunno. I'd like to see it implemented, but don't really care if nothing happens, which is the more likely scenario.
Intellectual shortcomings?

You agree with me, but you don't agree with my attitude or wording, and therefore I'm mentally handicapped?
Even though you share the same thought as me?
That's retarded.
You're Bronze. I'm Gold I, and I study Math and Physics at the University.

This is a video game, which I play for enjoyment and passing time. I don't try to word my posts on this forum like I'm a professor.

I'm better at the game than you; I'm probably more successful in real life. I also could probably write better English than you if that's what I'm trying.
You got nothing on me. You're trash compared to me.

Kirthalion

02-08-2013

...u mad bro?

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roydez View Post
Intellectual shortcomings?

You agree with me, but you don't agree with my attitude or wording, and therefore I'm mentally handicapped?
Even though you share the same thought as me?
That's retarded.
You're Bronze. I'm Gold I, and I study Math and Physics at the University.

This is a video game, which I play for enjoyment and passing time. I don't try to word my posts on this forum like I'm a professor.

I'm better at the game than you; I'm probably more successful in real life. I also could probably write better English than you if that's what I'm trying.
You got nothing on me. You're trash compared to me.
Oh lord, one of those types.

Apoc da Beast

02-08-2013

tower range is only one of many things you have to learn to become better.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

The only issue i have with turrets(outter turrets) is them not being strong enough. Especially with the health meta.