Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Awkward to play...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanity Gdiaf

02-08-2013

I've been playing for a while now and I really enjoy League over wow and other mmos anyday... But playing purple is so awkward.
I wish there was a way to just view my screen from bottom half or move my UI up top so it's not so cluttered. Yeah, I turn my UI scale almost all the way down but then I can't see cooldowns on support as well during teamfights. I don't care if Baron is reversed, that's how dragon is for blue.
Still getting used to play with an unlocked camera but it doesn't help much. I even watch others' games to try to familiarize myself with the playstyle... still.....

Just about every time I end up on this side, I nearly spaz because half the players on my team feel the same frustration and afk after ragequitting.

Opinions?

Atik L Yar

02-08-2013

I kinda have to agree.

The the very least, I feel like the midlane heavily favors blue side due to the camea angle. Especially crazy long-ranged champs like Lux, where I'm just sort of guessing with my minimap and hoping I can land my skillshots.

I personnally prefer the setup of TT where the cameral is at an angle that doesn't favor either team. Would be interesting if we got an option to flip the camera on SR (So either purple was on bottom, or the whole map symmetrical like TT)

adc

02-08-2013

It's almost like this has been beaten to death over and over. Search the forums. Getting too lazy to do it for you.

Voyles

02-08-2013

Quote:
Xelarea:
Still getting used to play with an unlocked camera but it doesn't help much. I even watch others' games to try to familiarize myself with the playstyle... still.....

This is the only way to go. Get used to it being unlocked.

I just played Diablo III after a long time and I wanted to unlock it's camera because I'm so used to it now in LoL.