Please Help Me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Encores

02-08-2013

I have played 5 games and I am yet to kill an opposing champion.

I just don't know what to do and it's beginning to get very frustrating. Everyone seems to be able to kill me in 2 attacks and I can'd do anything.

I don't have a specific champion I like yet and I have been looking up guides; however, they aren't working for me and I would really appreciate some help.

My in summoner name is Encores

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I would pick a champ and stick with them for a few games. Work on farming to buy better items. I would rush infinity edge on ashe

Brizles

02-08-2013

Well first off I noticed you buying two sets of boots one match. Just as a heads up boots dont stack and you could use the gold to build a more beneficial item.

Also http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/browse is a great location to read up on different strategy guides for different characters.

xTigggerx

02-08-2013

I can help you add me in game buddy. =] I can teach you the basics as we play.

Skyhawke

02-08-2013

At the beginning of the game, focus on last-hitting (getting the killing blow) on the enemy minions in your lane. If you see an opportunity to harrass (use a skill or attack an enemy champion) the enemy without them hitting you back, go for it. If they are low on hp and they get too close to you, you can try and kill them, but it is very important for the first 10 minutes of the game or so to focus on last-hitting so you can get more money.

When the game has gone on for a while and some of the towers have been killed, you probably will want to group together as a team at that point. As a team you can kill towers, kill the dragon, or even kill Baron if you are strong enough (and if the enemy isn't there to stop you).

Also, some champions are better at getting kills than other champions, so having the most kills is not the most important part of the game. What's important is helping your team win.