Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do you play Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A12MO12

02-13-2013

I saw a player named jellyneck.
That is when I knew this mode was the one I would play.

Onioncart

02-13-2013

Came for team fight practice, still in training mode.

phyerbert

02-13-2013

i love dominion because I can get all the fun of League without it costing me an hour of time.

Tamachii

02-14-2013

Because its faster, at least if you have a leaver the game will end fast, no boring lane cold war phase where you just bare your fangs to each other with eventual skirmishes.

There are things to be fixed, maybe someday.

Funny to see SR players coming and failing hard and using the excuse its just dominion.

th3drow

02-14-2013

Definitely for the lack of hour long games.
You get to jump into the action without like 10 minutes of farming beforehand.
To learn all the champs playing them and against them
Generally a nicer community with just as many enthusiastic people.

Though I have been playing more twisted treeline since they redid that, I still have way more fun in dominion

Master Spamwise

02-14-2013

I play dominion because I love Teemo and I can only get mid/top about every 5 ranked games in regular play. I'm a Teemo junkie, dontcha know.

http://hardhobbittobreak.com/?comic=league-of-legends-season-three-is-here

hotfire

02-14-2013

The champ select is less stressful. I tend to follow my heart

Flamerick

02-15-2013

Because i can pick ANY champ without problem to meta.
Because i love the speed in the mode, all is so faster, so adrenaline *3*
And because i love the "all time fight"

Vsin

02-15-2013

I like Dominion because I'm honestly a terrible laner but a fairly decent teamfighter. Then again, I'm usually forced to go bot o_0

NamKim

02-15-2013

Quote:
Vsin:
I like Dominion because I'm honestly a terrible laner but a fairly decent teamfighter. Then again, I'm usually forced to go bot o_0

I would suggest instead of being forced to go bot, volunteer to go bot. The lack of a strong bot laner was the reason why my team lost so many games. So, now I try to main bot when I can. I still suck at it and I still lose a lot of match ups that I should win easily. But, I am improving and that's what's important. Enter games with the intention that you are going to learn something and even if you lose, you just increased your chances of winning the next game and the game after that. It eventually compounds and you get to high elo. This applies to any game mode.