Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do you play Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquaDragon42

02-08-2013

I will start.

I love getting straight to the team fights which is my favorite part of the entire game. It also doesnt have a champ meta like SR where a team pretty much has to have an ADC, a support, a mage, a (these days either tank or assassin) jungler and bruiser top. Its just "ok everyone pick who you want" and everyone is cool with that. No calling lanes, no Q dodging because a player didnt get the lane they wanted, just fast pased fun.

Jushiiro

02-08-2013

I like dominion because it's actually fun unlike summoner's rift*.

*That is, when the other team isn't entirely tanky with 5 revives, which seems to be catching on all too much.

SuperQuackDuck

02-08-2013

Revive is fine. You just have to use it judiciously.

Jushiiro

02-08-2013

No it's playing against revives that's anti fun.

Harate

02-08-2013

I love SR but I hate how long the matches take. So I play Dom

DSpyder

02-08-2013

I like it because it's quicker then SR and there is no lane phase.

LSA

02-08-2013

I like it because if you have a bad game or an afk it's whatever, on SR if you have a bad game or an afk it drags on forever unless your team surrenders.

HappyFryingpan

02-08-2013

I prefer the community in Dom. They are so much more laid back than SR. Yeah there's still some rangers and some complaining but not like SR. I think it's because they know the will be over quickly.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-08-2013

Quote:
Jushiiro:
I like dominion because it's actually fun unlike summoner's rift*.

What this guy said.

FOODFOOD

02-08-2013

Most definitely the community. I played DotA for years, then moved over to LoL in early 2010, and never made any online SR friends. I started playing Dominion early last year and had several cool friends within the first few months that I still talk to and queue with.