I've been playing a lot of PVP and...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kappa Chameleon

02-08-2013

I'm level 19. Literally everyone that is on my team ends up feeding and losing their lane. I can't win a single game because every lane feeds. It's 1/9 at the 10 minute mark and I'm the only person who hasn't died and has a kill. It's ridiculous! I want to play an actual game not have terrible team mates who feed and cause the game to end with a 15/40 score and one enemy turret down.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

This is like...

Every post about ranked EVER. It doesn't get better lol ;P

Unless you belong in plat/diamond

Nexus Crawler

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
This is like...

Every post about ranked EVER. It doesn't get better lol ;P

Unless you belong in plat/diamond
Actually since he's Lv19 it does get better as he levels. Once he starts getting 30's regularly they'll naturally start improving. As he wins more games his hidden MMR will raise, and he'll get statistically better players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonscars1 View Post
I'm level 19. Literally everyone that is on my team ends up feeding and losing their lane. I can't win a single game because every lane feeds. It's 1/9 at the 10 minute mark and I'm the only person who hasn't died and has a kill. It's ridiculous! I want to play an actual game not have terrible team mates who feed and cause the game to end with a 15/40 score and one enemy turret down.
Back in my day there were almost inevitably rage quitters. I remember one game the other team all actually left the game after feeding us like 9 kills in 5 minutes. On top of that you had trolls, and the usual trash mouthed idiots like you're in the lowest depths of Bronze. Just focus on leveling, and improving your personal skill. The game doesn't really "start" until you're 30 imo.