Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just lost ranked bc client bug...what should i do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLeesWW

02-08-2013

In loading screen my screen shot to the bottom right. this has never happened so i dint know how to fix it. i couldnt see anything but about 1/8th of the top right of the client. i finally figured it out after about 15min. clearly by this point thje game was over. im pretty sure my team is gunna report me and i dont blame them...is there anything riot can do to forgive this? or am i just screwed bc the client bugged out?

Death0998

02-08-2013

Ask riot a refund I guess?

lol I died again

02-08-2013

Guy-Sensei.. please let this work.
It is now... or never!

To protect and maintain my own sanity!
Gate of Life, open!
Whirlwind of Fluffy Bunny Petting!

**** they all died..

RockLeesWW

02-08-2013

i sent a bug report bc i didnt know what was happening i finally found another thread that mentioned how to fix it. i guess ill have to see what happen and hope like hell i dont get banned for afk in base. i even tooka video on my phone just incase lol