Looking for Stream Overlay / Graphic Artist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zipnut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Hey guys...

I recently have had a lot of success in Season 3 and just made it to Diamond Division III. I got my stream up and running over at [COLOR=#063677]www.twitch.tv/zipnut[/COLOR]

I'm looking for someone to help me with a Banner for my stream homepage along with a background image that's a little more personalized. I'm also looking for a nice overlay while in game for my Xsplit that is also a bit more personalized towards me and my favorite champion (singed). Please feel free to add me in game. I'm willing to pay in Riot Points for any help! Thanks and if anyone comes across this post that just wants to help support my stream, please add it to your favorites!

Stewaljac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Hi Zipnut! I congrats you on diamond division lll and I would like to help you with a banner. I am not the best with "drawing" But I have been using photo editing softwares for about 4 years now and I can put together some very nice stuff. If nobody else is interested in helping I would love to.

I am not sure how to create overlays in streams but I will also look into since I am interested anyway.

[EDIT] Just finished looking into stream overlays and it looks pretty easy. Just some simple screen region selection.

Zipnut

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewaljac View Post
Hi Zipnut! I congrats you on diamond division lll and I would like to help you with a banner. I am not the best with "drawing" But I have been using photo editing softwares for about 4 years now and I can put together some very nice stuff. If nobody else is interested in helping I would love to.

I am not sure how to create overlays in streams but I will also look into since I am interested anyway.

[EDIT] Just finished looking into stream overlays and it looks pretty easy. Just some simple screen region selection.
What you can do is screenshot the game at 1920x1080 and then build a HUD overtop of the image, then erase the game image behind it when you are done so that the background is transparent. After that I just overlay it over my video in xsplit.

Stewaljac

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipnut View Post
What you can do is screenshot the game at 1920x1080 and then build a HUD overtop of the image, then erase the game image behind it when you are done so that the background is transparent. After that I just overlay it over my video in xsplit.
Alright awesome. I will get started on it right now iwht my free time. Next time you are online we can talk more about some custom work done with the overlay and banner.

krizmac

02-11-2013

if you did not finish this yet, I would love to help out.

chasethecat

02-18-2013

Hey Stewaljac, I know this isn't my post or anything, but could you add me? chasethecat

AceOne50

06-07-2013

Still need a overlay? If so email me at jasontripp903@aol.com http://s707.photobucket.com/user/jas...903/slideshow/ there are some of my overlays I've done. Just send me a screen shot of you in game with your cam and ads so I know we're to place everything and the color scheme you would like. Donations greatly appreciated but not necessary!

C9 Ventosity

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewaljac View Post

If you dont mind i would like some help with a banner being made for my stream? I just started streaming and am looking for anyway to make my stream look better add me on league of legends whenever C9 Ventosity and we will talk