Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LEAGUE SYSTEM is totally bugged and unstable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

levistyle

02-08-2013

So, I really have to write about this new system. It's totally stupid. I swear how can something be this unstable? I lose a game because of 2 leavers -20 league points I win a 50 min close game and +3 league points? then I have to leave from a game after being in promotin and I lose the whole promotion and -10 league points? Seriuosly who was that ******** that made this whole system? It's so unstable and unfair that it really pisses me off now. I hope they will really change some things because this is unfair. 5 games winstreak and I get as much points as I lose because of 1 game? I really need an explanation if this system is just ****ing with me or it is really made this unfair...

PKDX

02-08-2013

What is this "league system" you speak of?

levistyle

02-08-2013

tiers and divisions = league system

Borkcire

02-08-2013

What is it about you people and writing stuff like this in the Lore forums?

I don't want to bumb the thread, but come on, I need to know.

Tolfor

02-08-2013

"Hi, I'm too stupid to figure out that the lore forums are not where this should be posted - please take my opinions on the new ranked system seriously."