Public Service announcement to those banned, especially for Verbal Abuse/Language:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemoj

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXEvermoreXx View Post
Thank you for this thread. I tend to pardon most of those even if there is one mild case of abuse. Most of the time I find the people who get trolled often don't tend to be very happy playing and just expect trolls.
Don't troll my trolling thread!! This thread is now about Akali's jadded **** on her normal skin and why she looks like Mila Kunis with Stinger....

LargeSnorlax

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
I care about the skin. Her titts look jaged on the normal skin... I like the Mila kunis look she has with the stinger skin. Oh on a side note. I agree more with your tribunal ****. But I won't get 100% behind it untill there is an agre requirement and an account requirement. You shouldn't be able to vote at 12 years old with a 20 win rate and 43255 losing rate. You should actually have to know wtf is going on.
No offense dude, but you seem to be the poster boy of an age requirement on the tribunal not being an effective deterrent.

When you hit a certain age, you aren't magically mature.

Akado Bayushi

02-14-2013

Some people grow up, some people just grow old.

I really want to pardon, but a lot of these cases I've been getting recently are just begging to be punished... The one case I did pardon (since it was mostly spamming and not negativity) turned out to be against the community's wishes.

Some days...

Daemoj

02-14-2013

**** YOU! There I'm done with the forums You **** enjoy life here. Flex your E *****. Untill we meet again... Suck my mother****ing dick.

LargeSnorlax

02-14-2013

I'll just pretend Daemoj was so happy with my tips he decided to follow them - That's why he'll never be back

Daenosh

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
I'll just pretend Daemoj was so happy with my tips he decided to follow them - That's why he'll never be back
Judging by that last post he'll be back soon.

Shelzin

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenosh View Post
Judging by that last post he'll be back soon.
*chuckles* Yeah.

LargeSnorlax

02-15-2013

Dunno, sounded like he was learning... who knows - He might be out there playing a positive game even now! Maybe I've turned over a whole new leaf for Daemoj.