Public Service announcement to those banned, especially for Verbal Abuse/Language:

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

02-08-2013

Still lots of Verbal abuse bans going up.

sicxbomb

02-08-2013

this thread is verbal abuse

Riverstyx201

02-08-2013

This thread needs a sticky.

One More Fight

02-08-2013

may be, may be, all those games were in a row and he couldn't stand anymore being pulled by his teammates. game after game!

LargeSnorlax

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One More Fight View Post
may be, may be, all those games were in a row and he couldn't stand anymore being pulled by his teammates. game after game!
I think that's easy to tell by the date timestamp

Either way, just gotta not rage - If you want to, just do a soft rage - Take a breath, ignore the person who's irritating you, and continue on with life!

DustySniper

02-09-2013

I dont know its always been my opinion that a lot of these verbal abuse cases just seem well stupid to me. It reminds me of my cousins 6 year old who came home crying saying "this girl called me a poopy head". Seriously? Maybe when your 6 but being the age that most of us are you really shouldn't get offended unless its just blatant and over the top attacks against you. People are just being overly sensitive. If your going to cry every time someone messes or teases you in a game over the internet you are going to have a very rude awakening once real life strikes.

LandCat

02-09-2013

I'm not sure where you are in your life right now DustySniper, but normal people don't go around yelling abuse at each other in the street or at work. I think getting used to controlling your frustration and releasing it in non-violent/abusive ways is important lest you start throwing your computer off your workstation next time your boss brings a deadline forward.

Harate

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
By the the third game of not-punishable behavior I find myself always rooting for them! Like come one you are so close dont do anything stupi.................damn. You just had to go call that guy a f*g didnt you? Then I get sad.
Happens to me often. I usually just skip out of frustration.

Harate

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustySniper View Post
I dont know its always been my opinion that a lot of these verbal abuse cases just seem well stupid to me. It reminds me of my cousins 6 year old who came home crying saying "this girl called me a poopy head". Seriously? Maybe when your 6 but being the age that most of us are you really shouldn't get offended unless its just blatant and over the top attacks against you. People are just being overly sensitive. If your going to cry every time someone messes or teases you in a game over the internet you are going to have a very rude awakening once real life strikes.
Really? In what real life scenario do people get verbally abused and **** talked on a regular basis and the person doing it isn't punished somehow? Your cousins scenario doesn't compare to a competitive video game, at all.

Manuda

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
I am the same ...

It is like an excitement curve:
Game 1: Excellent behavior - Pardon (I smile)
Game 2: Another excellent behavior - Pardon (Yay o^.^o)
Game 3: Ah well a bit frustrated but okay - Pardon (Still Smiling)
Game 4: No word and good score - Pardon (Finally a pardon again )
Game 5: What the hell -.- - Punish (Me sad )
Maybe this is why we need a 3rd button Warning only.. And maybe a text box so we can say things like this in Tribunal

123456 ... 7