So I got interested in reading up on Trundle's Lore and..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eskimooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

one - There should be another champ from his tribe in the League, or a troll from the other side as I was reading. The more barbaric ones. The lore said that trundle's skin should be melting as he walks but I've never seen that happen in game >_>

two- there should be a legendary skin (or just a skin) of Trundle pre-afflicted by the shaman's curse of the flesh rotting. Kind of like Soraka's human skin.

Dethant

02-08-2013

yeah, trundle definitly could use some skins

AlmightyAtheismo

02-08-2013

At least we know Soraka skins are in the works. I'm pretty sure Riot doesn't even remember Trundle is a champion.

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyAtheismo View Post
At least we know Soraka skins are in the works. I'm pretty sure Riot doesn't even remember Trundle is a champion.
If they didn't remember Trundle, then why do they mention him nearly every time they talk about remodels?
Trundle's balance is considered fine so there's no point in changing that, and he can't get a new skin until he gets his already slated remodel so what else is there to do with him?