Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honour Ribbons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sanjiluv

02-08-2013

Ello I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what percentage of honour's to games I have to get in order to get a ribbon.

You see my problem is I have an ass load of games played. But ive got a big ol bunch o honour's as well.

But mainly my teamwork and honorable opponent are what Im wondering about
Teamwork: 116
Honorable opponent: 67

Thanks in advance

Pianoman7117

02-08-2013

I have 106 team works and 67 honorables...I used to have honorable opponent for the longest time until I randomly lost it last night

Wrekt

02-08-2013

Quote:
Pianoman7117:
I have 106 team works and 67 honorables...I used to have honorable opponent for the longest time until I randomly lost it last night

You got a warning. Check your emails to see why.

sanjiluv

02-08-2013

Quote:
Pianoman7117:

How many games do you have played?

Shadow Merchant

Recruiter

02-08-2013

i got my honorable at like 21 and i just got friendly at like 11 lol

SeCKS Egai

02-08-2013

Quote:
King Ghast:
You got a warning. Check your emails to see why.

You can lose it without a warning - if you don't get enough honor in a certain amount of games it will drop off. I've had mine drop off and just recently got it back, honor never hitting 0.