Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What if...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aringhe

02-08-2013

Blade of the Ruined King's proc damage ignored a section of Armor separate from the wielder's Armor Penetration? Like, if the proc had an automatic 30% Armor reduction regardless of what the Armor Penetration was for the person using it?

Just a thought.

Larias

Adjudicator

02-08-2013

It does take in to account ArP and ArP% unless things have changed.

Aringhe

02-08-2013

I'm suggesting it not take it into account by itself, so building it in of itself could be a substitute for a Bloodthirster against teams stacking HP.

ShakuHaze

02-08-2013

Why not make armour more useless right?

I just think it needs to be changed to current to maximum but decrease the number to like 2-3%

Larias

Adjudicator

02-08-2013

It is being buffed to 5% next patch so that will be a nice bonus. But I get what you're saying. Not sure if I Agree with it.

Aringhe

02-08-2013

Just a hypothetical question, that's all.

Dragonsafe

02-08-2013

The power of BoRK is that it heals you based on enemy health. On a bruiser like warwick or udyr this allows them to fight indefinitely against a target who tried to stack health instead of getting armor.