"I always own my lane, but I always get another lane that feeds"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I fail to see the logic when people say this.

You're telling me you get fed, then lose because let's say, top lane fed?

How does this put the enemy team ahead of you? If you were really doing that well, then both teams have 1 fed lane. The difference is you haven't learned to capitalize on winning your lane yet.

If you're top, push. This may force the enemy jungler to camp you. Thus giving your jungler dragon control.
If you're mid, roam. Take the enemy wraiths. Help take dragon. You may miss out on some farm, but if you really are as far ahead as you claim to be, you can afford it if it means helping your weakest link catch up.

I get if your bot lane is 0-7 and you are 1-1. But you can't win every game. Just don't get mad because the enemy team can capitalize on mistakes better than you can.

/rant

lol I died again

02-08-2013

They're feeding harder than you're getting fed.
The lane that was feeding was bot.

That wasn't too hard (:

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-08-2013

It's the Sheldon syndrome.

Everyone knows a Sheldon - but no one ever says they are Sheldon. The math doesn't work out.

DominatorV4

02-08-2013

mmmmm someone recently got yelled at for feeding...

Maximum Riven

02-08-2013

It's a legitmate complain given exaggerated odds by a few players who wonder why they are stuck.

Yes it happens that "My team fed harder than their team" but it's not common enough to leave you stuck at a particular ranking.

sammich kek

02-08-2013

i started out a singed ranked game 7-0 the other day, but in the process bottom lane fed a vayne. That vayne carried harder than me, I should have told the jungle to gank bottom and I should have roamed bottom as well. There was much that could have been done that I didn't do. So part of the problem was me, sure every once in a while you get someone on your team who feeds, but the chances are better that this person will be on the other team. If you don't belong in your ELO then you're playing against 5 players that are supposedly significantly lower elo than yourself, with a team of 4 players who are lower ELO than yourself. Why shouldn't you be able to be the chess piece that does all the work and makes all the plays?

MagnusMentula

02-08-2013

Anyone who says they always win lane is lying and poorly at that. NOBODY always wins lane, it's not possible. What they mean is "I only remember the times I do well and all the rest was noobs/feeders/afks, give me Diamond for free and a pat on the head for being so great Roit plz".

Just ignore them. Genius has its limitations but stupidity is not thus handicapped

I Play Orianna

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
It's the Sheldon syndrome.

Everyone knows a Sheldon - but no one ever says they are Sheldon. The math doesn't work out.
why you bring up the worst show on tv

Pawstruck

02-08-2013

This is a stupid, self-righteous thread. If you want to scold people who have bad attitudes, there are plenty of logical grounds to do it on.

1. This is a team game. If you're dominating your lane, you are obligated to take the lead, push objectives, and HELP OTHER LANES if possible (bot lane is almost an exception to this rule, but jungle, mid, and top should be following this general rule).

2. If you lose all other lanes but yours, you WILL lose the game. Especially if you consider jungle a lane.

3. Losing because of other people is frustrating, and it's okay to be frustrated. What's not okay is to stop criticizing yourself and starting to criticize others publicly. Some games, though, you're just not going to win.

hitkilla

02-08-2013

psh NO LOGIC in GD plz ty