honor system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-08-2013

Idk if its just me. but i was gone for a while from the game when it came out, and it seems like after the first month of it being out, noone really gives honor. With the ratios in place it seems near impossible to get a ribbon now. I know its not a big deal, but you havve to have a godlike round to get a teamwork. idk it just seems a little unfair to me.

Kramsys

02-08-2013

I seem to get honors mostly through communicating with the team. I got the honor ribbon early on but mine are 34/15/132/74, the 132 is in teamwork but i don't have that ribbon.

Making good plays with your team helps, throw in a simple "gj" after the good play, keep the morale up. If you really want to net an honor, talk to players on the post match screen, positively of course. I'd say I get an honor for something around 40% of my matches.

Playing godlike does help alot though. I mainly supp/jung and that might cause me to earn more honors with good ganks/ good supporting

DefinitelyNotADC

02-08-2013

idk i am never negative, i feel like its a cancer on the community, if i am having harsh feelings i just dont talk, but it just seems like noone cares enough to give an honor unless you are carrying hard. i main adc and mid, and i do seem to get more honor when i support and do a goood job at it. it just seems like if you didnt play for the first month it was out, not enough ppl care to give you the ratio you need. It would make more sense making it a flat rate so its possibble to achieve, but the way i understand it its a percent of games. which makes more sense in a nutshell, but is impossible to achieve in this community. It's not a huge deal as i know i probably wont get it ever, but it would be nice.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Well 2 loses and 1 win and I made it back to the same exact spot I was in the league. I'm also done for a bit cause I'm just tired of being forced into the jungle and then having idiots at top and bot.

t0ad5

02-08-2013

I got a teamwork ribbon last night @ 161 honors.

Quote:
I'm also done for a bit cause I'm just tired of being forced into the jungle and then having idiots at top and bot.
So true. Better luck to you.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0ad5 View Post
I got a teamwork ribbon last night @ 161 honors.
Congrats! i've been getting a decent amount lately, but my ratio is like 1 teamwork to 3 games, so i doubt its in the cards. It doesnt help im in bronze division, but i've been carrying games like crazy, so heres to hopeing!

Eloquid

02-08-2013

Nobody cares about honor any more because Riot doesn't either. Wow, I got ribbon, now what? How about 1 or 2 RP for each day of maintaining it? Make it interesting Riot.

Fluffyknowsyou

02-08-2013

Can't give rp or they'd actually lose money

Overall honor is just a little trinket to make people feel good about themselves after a match. Went legendary and lost? Well at least you got a few compliments from the randoms on yer team,saying "good job you're a team player"

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Ya I wish they would add some kind of bonus attach to each ribbon, even if its just a few bonus IP each match you have the ribbon.

Does anyone know what happen if you have 2 ribbons, what happen ?