Ahri - in a good spot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OptimisticC

Senior Member

02-08-2013

I like her playstyle and may even buy a skin, but is she worth investing my time into getting very very good with?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Health stacking makes it insanely hard to win with her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OptimisticC

Senior Member

02-08-2013

I havn't played a lot of normal games, but is this a rampant issue? I havn't really gone up against players that stack health instead of MR yet, but is it really that bad? (thinking about it, it does seem really bad but I can't be certain until then)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Most people will health stack now. Pretty standard to see a Warmogs on the majority of the enemy team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riftic

Senior Member

02-08-2013

She's really bad at dealing with health stacking.
Like, really bad.

So... basically this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
Health stacking makes it insanely hard to win with her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackMystic

Member

02-08-2013

She's better at just initiating and damage over time..not really a frontliner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FujiyamaNoMokou

Senior Member

02-08-2013

She could use some better ratios if we're not nerfing the HP items.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arai Kitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticC View Post
I like her playstyle and may even buy a skin, but is she worth investing my time into getting very very good with?
You need to either be capable of dealing a ton of damage, or being tanky and still doing a fair amount. Ahri is neither of those things. You might want to stick with Ezreal, he at least can be built to be a sustained burst damage dealer, provided you build him right. You know what I'm talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OptimisticC

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arai Kitsune View Post
You need to either be capable of dealing a ton of damage, or being tanky and still doing a fair amount. Ahri is neither of those things. You might want to stick with Ezreal, he at least can be built to be a sustained burst damage dealer, provided you build him right. You know what I'm talking about.
But Ezreal still doesn't feel viable, considering he's super squishy and doesn't have awesome damage like before. That's why I've been looking at other AP champs. Seeing more champs with gapclosers hurt as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katiklysm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-08-2013

Feels more like a shutdown lane to me. She is hard to beat early in lane and can get fed that way. Plus she is elusive and difficult to kill/punish in lane. Basically, if you get ahead in lane you'll do fine later- otherwise the above's are right, not enough damage utility into late game if items/gold is equal.