Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have a few questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwarfenman

02-08-2013

hey i have been playing this game for a few days now, i think it is really fun but i am thinking the ban is a bit silly, (Reason) well i have to get off or have dinner or somthing like that i get either told off or now banned i think they should have an afk button. Or have a button were you can quit with no punishment because it is really annoying now i have been banned because my little brother wanted to get on the computer (which i cannot help). So i think it would be nice to add in pause no xp or quit no punishment. Somthing like that.

Thanks
Sincerly Dwarfenman

Abadaer

02-08-2013

Unfortunately if you cannot dedicate half an hour to an hour blocks of time uninterrupted this game just isn't the right game for you.

Tipsy Teacup

02-08-2013

Best thing I can suggest is do custom games against bots if you know you won't have enough time, or suspect it (ie getting close to dinner time).

Rompemann

02-08-2013

Don't play games with other people unless you have at least an hour.
If you don't have the time, play custom games.

Dwarfenman

02-08-2013

I have half hour time usally up to two hours, but my games go for about 1 hour each game i usally get into a really long game and that is my problem.

Jehosophat

02-08-2013

Quote:
Dwarfenman:
I have half hour time usally up to two hours, but my games go for about 1 hour each game i usally get into a really long game and that is my problem.

Like the above posters said, if you don't have the time to play, then don't play. Always expect a long game even if it's not the norm. You leaving a game affects 9 other people's playing experience, hence the leaverbans.