Quade, The Scorn of Illusion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayhem Man

02-06-2013

I have actually been working a long time on this combo, and this unique stealth champion. But honestly I could use some help with his lore, and perhaps some number tweaking with the combo, but I still want to keep it's core in tact. Also I am not sure with his cool downs if mana shoul be a part of his needs or not... I could also use suggested names for his abilities. Please let me know what you think. I would love to expand on this unique stealth AP assassin. Keep in mind that his passive, while powerful is almost the entire point of the champion.

Passive: Paranoia's Embrace
Nearby enemies take 3% of their missing health as magic damage every passing second.
This passive is suspended for 30 seconds anytime damage is taken by an enemy champion.

Q:
20 second cool down.
A subtle lockon ability that deals decent magic damage over an extended period of time.
If the target is below 50% health, they are also slowed by 20% for 5 seconds. This slow is doubled when targeting disoriented enemies.

W:
20 second cool down.
Takes the form of targeted minion (alley or enemy,) acquiring the speed of the minion. Auto attacks are muted, and minions are unable to target this form. Additionally nearby allied minions deal increased damage to enemy champions. 22%/24%/26%/28%/30%. If attacked by an enemy champion, the disguise and minion buff are lost, and the ability goes into it's cooldown.

E:
25 second cool down
Casts a 300 unit area of effect circle that deals a modest amount of damage, and applies disorientation on all enemies within it. The effect lasts for 1 second, and an additional 1 second for every 10% of missing health from any enemy effected.
Disorientation:
Causes directional senses to become reversed, (Trying to move up will move down, moving right will move left, and so forth. While this will be very effective on players who have a hard time adapting to the moment, this will certainly be less effective to players of greater skill.)

R:
40 second cool down
Sends out a bolt that deals true damage equal to 20% / 25% / 30% of targets current health. Additionally this increases by 5% for each enemy it passes though.
((So if this ran through all 5 enemies, the first would lose 30% current health and the last would lose 50% current health. Now while 50% current health can be a lot if the target is full health, this is to help reward the player for putting himself in such a dangerous position. If Quade was detected he would be dead in an instant. This ability operates on a pivoting line, similar to Viktor's Death Ray or Rumble's The Equalizer. This is so that Quades position is not compromised while starting his combo. ))

Mayhem Man

02-06-2013

bump

Mayhem Man

02-06-2013

bump

Mayhem Man

02-06-2013

bump

Hi I Like Cats

02-06-2013

To start, is your champion permanently stealth like Evelyn?

I find it interesting how it deals damage based on missing health. This encourages your champion to target near death champions, which works very well with his role. The problem with having disabling the passive upon taking damage is that it's useless in team fights. Even if you're not targeted, you'll still take damage from AoE spells, anyone who knows about the passive will hit you at least once before fleeing.

Q:
The cooldown is very long, not much else to say without stats.

W:
This ability is fairly useless most of the time when there are no minion waves nearby.

E:
Interesting ability, but 1 second/10% missing health is quite a bit, meaning it can last up to 10 seconds, which is a very long time for such a disable. Again, can't comment without stats.

R:
40 seconds is a very shoot cooldown for an ability such as that.
As an assassin, you should be focusing weak champions like carries and mages, which don't build much resistances. As such, dealing true damage is over the line. Since you immediately deal 20-30% of their current health, your E will immediately last 2-3 seconds longer. Playing this champ, I would just need to land my ult on at least 2 or 3 tanky champions and I would've done enough damage, regardless of I die or not.

In addition, as a short ranged AP champion, your cooldowns are way too long, are you expecting just to auto attack in their face for 20 seconds? Consider going back to the drawing board.

If you're willing, take a look at my champions and provide a critique.
Dankuro, the Soul of Chaos
Kahnifir, the Forsaken Dryad
Agend, the Mana Lord

Mayhem Man

02-06-2013

Thank you very much for your insight and concerns. First, I want to make clear the play style I aim for with this character... He is not a standard assassin, but rather one who does in fact move with and blend with the minion waves, but you were right in the fact that the skill was lacking in something... And I have added a few new ideas that should help round out the champion, while keeping his unique play style intact.

Nearby enemies take 3% of their missing health as magic damage every passing second.
This effect is reduced to 2% for 30 seconds any time damage is taken from enemy champions.

Q:
10 second cool down.
A subtle lockon ability that deals decent magic damage over an extended period of time. The cool down is reduced by 1 second each time each time used on the same target as before, to a minimum of 6 seconds.
If the target is below 50% health, they are also slowed by 20% for 5 seconds. This slow is doubled when targeting disoriented enemies.

W:
30 second cool down.
Takes the form of targeted minion (alley or enemy,) acquiring the speed of the minion. Auto attacks are muted, and minions are unable to target this form. Additionally nearby allied minions deal increased damage to enemy champions. 22%/24%/26%/28%/30%. When triggered a second time, Quade becomes invisible for 2 seconds, gaining 250% movement speed, silencing all activatable abilities, and disabling auto attacks for 15 seconds. If attacked by an enemy champion while in minion form, the disguise and minion buff are lost, and the ability goes into it's cooldown, also losing the possibility of the double trigger effect.

E:
25 second cool down
Casts a 300 unit area of effect circle that deals a modest amount of damage, and applies disorientation on all enemies within it. The effect lasts for 1 second, and an additional 1 second for every 20% of missing health from any enemy effected.
Disorientation:
Causes directional senses to become reversed, (Trying to move up will move down, moving right will move left, and so forth. While this will be very effective on players who have a hard time adapting to the moment, this will certainly be less effective to players of greater skill.)

R:
40 second cool down
Sends out a bolt that deals magic damage equal to 30% of targets current health. Additionally this increases by 5% for each enemy it passes though.
((So if this ran through all 5 enemies, the first would lose 30% current health and the last would lose 50% current health. Now while 50% current health can be a lot if the target is full health, this is to help reward the player for putting himself in such a dangerous position. If Quade was detected he would be dead in an instant. This ability operates on a pivoting line, similar to Viktor's Death Ray or Rumble's The Equalizer. This is so that Quades position is not compromised while starting his combo. ))

Mayhem Man

02-07-2013

bumpity bumparoo!

Mayhem Man

02-07-2013

Bumparoni

Mayhem Man

02-08-2013

bumpers

Mayhem Man

02-08-2013

Bump!