Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New items in S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiddleSex

02-08-2013

Hurricane needs to go Asap. no one need 70% attack speed for 3k gold and a extra 200-300 dmg projectiles. No one.
FIX DARIUS ASAP. **** Ulting thru kayle ult. Gtfo. Riot please god FIx the **** aspects of this game

Kramsys

02-08-2013

Because speaking in this manner will definitely persuade Riot.

ROKAF JE

02-08-2013

Runaan's sucks anyway

Nice bronze downvote. It's a gimmick troll item, PD/Shiv/Zephyr are all better.

Kavrae

02-08-2013

"junior member" and a juvenile name says it all. On topic though; Runaan's Hurricane, while a niche item, has its place in on-hit build or specific champs like Twitch. It applies all on-hit effects to 3 targets.

I believe Darius is fine at the moment. As of the S3 changes, he's sitting about neutral in W/L for all tiers. If he's able to ult-kill Kayle while she's in her ult, send in a support ticket. Preferably with some more mature wording.

Overall though, just calm down. You're not the only person that sees problems in the game, nor are you exclusively able to see how to fix them. Submit tickets and move on like everyone else (or how everyone else SHOULD)

PrismMage

02-08-2013

runsanes is meant for very specific characters who have add ons to there basic attacks.

:ike twisted fate, teemo, twitch, ashe ect.....

It's not useless it's meant to help those highly specilized champs, and it has greatly.

Franz Stangl

02-08-2013

Kayle is OP this season anyway, it's about time a champ can counter her. Darius will be my first pick once i see kayle.

ROKAF JE

02-08-2013

Quote:
Franz Stangl:
Kayle is OP this season anyway, it's about time a champ can counter her. Darius will be my first pick once i see kayle.

Kayle is the hardest counter possible to Darius.....

Kayle Q > Darius W
Kayle W > Darius lack of sustain and escape
Kayle E > Darius' range (you can hit him outside of his spin and hook range)
Kayle R > Darius Ult