New Team Starting Ranked 5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saidencloud2

02-08-2013

hey, so my wife and I are starting a ranked five team, you may have seen her post in here recruiting somewhere, its like a book long though, so I thought I'd shorten it up some.

My name is Saiden. (IGN Saidencloud2)

Things we are looking for/RULES:

1) 18 and older guys, sorry, we dont want to babysit.

2) Respect your fellow teammates, encouragement is appreciated.

3) Teamspeak IS a requirement, as well as a MIC. (message me or Midnight Sighs for Teamspeak info) also, this means you have to Speak as well, not just be in the channel... I've had those...

4) your current rank doesn't matter to me, as long as you aren't a constant feeder and you engage in team fights, and participate. If your rank just happens to be higher, that's grate, but keep in mind that there is such a thing as moral, do not criticize or dis other teammates.

5) I am currently looking for 10 positions to be filled, tryouts for each position will be held over the next couple weeks. we will be doing practice games 5v5 with other team members. as well as some fun ARAM's and such.

6) we are going to be building a website, and turning this team into a clan, with at least 2 full ranked teams, plus extras. website info will be available hopefully tomorrow, Its to late for me to start it now... **yawns**

7) You must friend each member of our team/clan so that you can play games together and learn how each other play, even when Midnight or I are not on.

8) If you troll, your team, or purposefully mess up games. your banned... period. No warning.

9) Have Fun! Eat Cookies!

I'll add a ten at some point, but that's enough for now...
If your still interested in joining please reply to this post with this format

IGN: Sadencloud2
Main Positions: Mid, support, jungle, ect.
Best champions: Xin, Noct, Kayle, Ziggs(op)
Timezone: PST
Time your usually on: Not as often as i'd like
Favorite cartoon/Manga character: Naruto!

there will be tryouts, you will need at least two positions you can play, it will make rotating easier. everyone gets a chance to tryout for their main position. keep in mind, we'll have two teams, plus extras/replacements/groupies. haha. jk

Last but not least (Found that 10th)

10) ADD US:

Midnight Sighs
Saidencloud2

sorry if there are any typos, I'm to tired to care right now...

gn everyone

BulldogJonesy

02-08-2013

hey im looking to join a new team, i have started back at school which is usually 6 hrs a day but then im free all night, are you based in america because im australian and our hours will be different, but im interested in joining, umm yeah i main support and can then either got adc or top if needed, my match history isnt that great atm only because of a personal reason so dont worry look forward to hearing back from you

BulldogJonesy

NativeX

02-08-2013

Im looking for a team, keen to try out with you guys.

Summoner name is NativeX.

johnnythegunner

02-08-2013

IGN: johnnythegunner
Main Positions:Adc
Best champions: Draven Ezreal Caitlyn Corki Tristana Ashe
Timezone: PST
Time your usually on: usually 5-10pm
Favorite cartoon/Manga character:Sword Art

1eet

02-08-2013

IGN: 1eet
Main Positions: Will cut my right arm off with a rusty/dull hatchet on webcam in order to not get stuck with support.....
Best champions: there is no "Best" they all are counterable. (unless its a new champ riot puts out to make you buy rp. Only to nerf it a week later)
Timezone: It is too damn late to think.
Time your usually on: All the time. i work from 11:30pm - 6:00pm somedays.
Favorite cartoon/Manga character: Sasha Grey.... Wouldnt doubt they made a cartoon outta her by now...

================================================== ========================

Side note
--------------

I have two level 30s. this is my 3rd in the making. Will be 30 in half a day. (xp boost) fully runed for top so far. I am open to swapping it up.

Edit: Sasha grey cartoon FOUND.

Edit II: goin to sleep for a bit be on all day tommarow.

NativeX

02-08-2013

IGN: NativeX
Main Positions: Top, ADC, AD Mid
Best champions: Garen, Panth, Shen, Talon, Draven, Graves
Timezone: Perth, Australia
Time your usually on: All the time

Paul Yang

02-08-2013

IGN Hyozanryu Sanada
Main Positions: ADC, Support, I can potentially main other roles but these two are my main focus.
Best Champions: Caitlyn, Vayne, Corki, Graves, Miss Fortune, Alistar Support, Warwick Jungle.
Timezone: Eastern GMT -5
Time usually on: I'm on alot. But preferably not around midnight on weekdays my time.
Favorite Manga/Anime Character: Tokuchi Toua from One Outs.

Pock3tFox

02-08-2013

Hey I'm looking for a team to play with on a regular basis. I love to play jungle and can play mid. My main champs are Vi, Khaz, Lux, Kat, Akali. Ive been playing a lot and love to play with a vocal team. I have teamspeak and many other chat programs. I'm mild mannered and don't swear and can accept a good loss with honor! Please let me know if i can join u guys.
MTN time zone but i play alot!

Saidencloud2

02-08-2013

I'll be on tonight 8:30 ish, PST

Baited Bob

02-08-2013

IGN: CarmenSanDeigo11
Main Positions: Jungle 4 lyfe baby
Best champions: My best junglers are Lee Sin, J4, Xin Zhao, Malphite, Amumu, and Maokai
Timezone: CST
Time your usually on: Not as often as i'd like (6-12)
Favorite cartoon/Manga character: Choji XD